How can I turn my interest in AP Physics C into a future career?

• Thread starter jeberle41
  • Start date
In summary, if you are interested in AP Physics C and want to turn it into a future career, there are several steps you can take. First, focus on excelling in your AP Physics C courses and consider taking additional classes or participating in extracurricular activities to deepen your understanding and skills. You can also gain hands-on experience through internships or research opportunities. Networking with professionals in the field and seeking mentorship can also be helpful in finding job opportunities and advancing in your career. Finally, consider pursuing a higher education degree in a related field and staying up to date with advancements in technology and research.
jeberle41
Hey everybody, I'm John. Right now I'm a junior in high school taking AP Physics C, and this class has really been one of my favorite things I've ever done and has made me super interested in all sorts of things. I love learning and am considering pursuing something physics related later in life, and figured it wouldn't be a bad idea to make an account here. So hello!

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF John!