How can I solve this physics problem involving a flicked coin?

• Thread starter Laritza123
  • Start date
In summary, to solve a physics problem involving a flicked coin, one must first understand the basic principles of projectile motion and rotational motion. Then, one must analyze the initial velocity and angle at which the coin was flicked, as well as the height and distance it traveled in the air. Using equations such as the kinematic equations and the conservation of energy, one can calculate the coin's trajectory and predict where it will land. Additionally, factors such as air resistance and the coin's shape and weight may also need to be considered. With careful analysis and application of physics principles, one can successfully solve the problem at hand.
Laritza123
How did you find PF?
great!
Hi, i have a question. But i am German, so my english isn't at good.

The coin in the picture was flicked away with the fingers from right to left. A tenth of a second has passed from one position to the next. Transfer the picture to scale into your exercise book and draw in the appropriate speed arrows.

?

Physics news on Phys.org
:welcome:

If you have homework you must post it in the homework forum.

Laritza123 said:
How did you find PF?: great!

Hi, i have a question. But i am German, so my english isn't at good.

The coin in the picture was flicked away with the fingers from right to left. A tenth of a second has passed from one position to the next. Transfer the picture to scale into your exercise book and draw in the appropriate speed arrows.

?
Welcome to PhysicsForums. :smile:

As @PeroK says, please start a new thread in the Introductory Physics Homework forum:

https://www.physicsforums.com/forums/introductory-physics-homework-help.153/

When you start the thread, fill out the Template that you are provided. That includes the Relevant Equations (the basic equations that you think you should start with), and show your Attempt at a Solution. If there is a diagram that you can upload (clearly in this problem you must have a diagram), use the "Attach files" link below the Edit window to upload a PDF or JPEG copy of the file.

Thanks. :smile: