How can I improve my physics knowledge as a beginner in Brazil?

• Thread starter BrazillianStudent
  • Start date
In summary, as a beginner in Brazil looking to improve your physics knowledge, there are a few key steps you can take. First, focus on building a strong foundation in mathematics, as it is the language of physics. Next, utilize online resources such as Khan Academy and YouTube tutorials to supplement your learning. Additionally, consider joining a study group or taking a physics course at a local university. Finally, practice problem-solving regularly and don't be afraid to ask for help when needed. With dedication and perseverance, you can improve your understanding of physics as a beginner in Brazil.
BrazillianStudent
Hi, I'm a brazillian student, i have only 16 years old, and I'm a begginer in physics, my school isn't good at all, só i hope study in internet, btw i have a few books in portuguese, maybe in this forum i can motivate myself and learn with others users. English is not my mother tongue; please excuse any errors on my part.

Physics news on Phys.org
BrazillianStudent said:
Hi, I'm a brazillian student, i have only 16 years old, and I'm a begginer in physics, my school isn't good at all, só i hope study in internet, btw i have a few books in portuguese, maybe in this forum i can motivate myself and learn with others users. English is not my mother tongue; please excuse any errors on my part.

Welcome to Physics forum!

I've visited Brazil last year. The country is truly beautiful and the people are marvellous, but the science development is really hard. Few investments from the government, few interest of the professors. I hope we may help you in whatever you need.