How can I get support for my physics learning on this forum?

• Thread starter Phuc Huy
  • Start date
In summary, there are several ways to get support for physics learning on this forum. You can ask specific questions in the appropriate sub-forum and get answers from knowledgeable members. You can also join study groups or participate in online discussions to exchange ideas and resources. Additionally, there are often experienced tutors or teachers available to provide personalized help and guidance. It's important to actively engage with the community and utilize the various resources available in order to get the most out of your physics learning experience on this forum.
Phuc Huy
Hi , everyone .

I am Phuc Huy . Spelled :H-U-Y .I am a first year uni student from the University of Technology in Ho Chi Minh city , Vietnam . My major is : Mechatronics and i am currently learning basic physics at my Uni to support my future . I signed up for this forum in other to support my physics learning and to improve it even further . It was a really warm welcome from the forum at first , started by the mail of the admin , Mr.Greg .

Anyway , i hope for your all's support on my questions and homeworks . This year it will be mainly about basic mechanical, magnetic and DC -AC current . No matter what , i will appreciate the members and their support . And i will also help them with their problems if i can .

Yours sincerely.
Phuc Huy.
To the whole forum .

Physics news on Phys.org
Hi Phuc Huy. :welcome:

You have discovered how to call up one of our smileys. :H :smile: