How Can I Connect with Other Mechanical Engineering Students on this Forum?

• Thread starter hamin4
  • Start date
In summary, connecting with other mechanical engineering students on this forum is a great way to network, share knowledge, and collaborate on projects. This can be done by actively participating in discussions, joining relevant groups, and utilizing the messaging feature to reach out to fellow students. Additionally, attending virtual events and workshops organized by the forum can also help to connect with other students in the field. By engaging with the community, students can not only build professional relationships but also gain valuable insights and support from their peers.
hamin4
Hello everyone, I'm new here and confused already, but hopefully, this provides a good learning experience. I'm currently an undergraduate and I'm trying to connect with other people in my field (Mechanical Engineering), so feel free to talk to me.

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Hi
Be sure to post in the Mechanical Engineering forum if you have questions or need clarification. If it is a homework question, you need to post in the Homework Help forum under Engineering/Computer Science and show an attempt. See guidelines. Best wishes.

Likes berkeman
hamin4 said:
and confused already
and if you have questions about how to post here, click on the INFO link at the top of the page and navigate to the Help pages.

Also, feel free to send a message to any of the Mentors with questions -- just click on our Avatar and "Start a Conversation" :smile: