How can a management consultant use physics and chemistry to analyze industries?

• Thread starter hurreechunder
  • Start date
In summary, a management consultant can use principles from physics and chemistry to analyze industries. This can involve examining the physical structures and processes within an industry, as well as understanding the chemical reactions and properties that drive its operations. By applying these scientific concepts, a consultant can gain a deeper understanding of an industry's strengths, weaknesses, and potential for improvement. This can ultimately lead to more informed and effective recommendations for clients.
hurreechunder
Hello all - I’m a management consultant with s background in mechanical engineering. I used to be quite good at high school / first year level physics, but that was a long time ago and I don’t remember most of it!
I do however come across the need to refresh my physics and chemistry knowledge from time to time to better understand the industries that I’m otherwise trying to analyse from a commercial point of view.
Happy to be here.

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF. :smile: