Her Pick: 5 Must-Have Summer Skincare Products

• Thread starter DaveC426913
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Summer
In summary, the conversation was about choosing a movie to watch, with options of The King's Speech, Black Swan, or a comedy or sci-fi film. The conversation also touched on the experience of watching movies in theaters and a brief review of Black Swan. One person ultimately chose to watch The King's Speech and enjoyed it, while the other mentioned interest in watching Green Hornet.

The

• Black Swan

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • King's Speech

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Social Network

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DaveC426913
Gold Member
Her pick...

Physics news on Phys.org
None?

Evo said:
None?

OK here's an easier choice then:

Bed? Or couch? :biggrin:

DaveC426913 said:

Comfy couch.

Can we understand the topic of the thread now. :biggrin:

DaveC426913 said:

Depends what you'll be doing on said furniture...
drizzle said:
Can we understand the topic of the thread now. :biggrin:

Which film to see?

My vote is The Kings Speech. A film about facebook sounds truly riveting :rolleyes: and I don't think Black Swan quite fits my film style. Granted, my choice is purely because I think the music in the trailer is beautiful, not so much down to the content of the trailer.

I have no knowledge of any of the films, which is why I said none. I only watch lighthearted comedy or science fiction.

Watch a movie I see.. Why her pick? If you mean Mrs. DaveC, I guess she'll like my pick. :p

Went with Black Swan.

I'll start off by saying it was marred by an altercation with the pinhead next to me who couldn't finish up her texting during the previews and so spent the first five minutes of the film checking her thing for responses. She had the gaul to claim she wasn't talking on it, she's allowed to look at it. I had to threaten her with expulsion. Man, theatre-going has really gone downhill.

So,

It was well done. A real psycho-thriller. They stayed away from hackeyed cliches and made a believable story. Would make a good double bill with a film from many years back called http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0095871/" .

Last edited by a moderator:
She picked King's Speech. I went along. Had to sit separately even though I had bought tix on Yahoo. Better than I expected; quite dramatic and well-played, it truly built up to the finale. At the end the audience let out an audible sigh of relief, at least a couple of people were tearful. I give it 9/10.

I very seldom go to movies, but I'll try to check out Green Hornet. There is no longer a "she" making my decisions for me. I've never heard of Black Swan, and have no interest in the other two.

Related to Her Pick: 5 Must-Have Summer Skincare Products

1. What are the 5 must-have summer skincare products?

The 5 must-have summer skincare products are sunscreen, moisturizer, exfoliator, face mask, and lip balm. These products will help protect your skin from sun damage, keep it hydrated, and maintain a healthy glow.

2. Why is sunscreen important in the summer?

Sunscreen is important in the summer because the sun's UV rays are strongest during this time, which can lead to sunburn, premature aging, and skin cancer. Applying sunscreen daily can help protect your skin from these harmful effects.

3. What type of moisturizer is best for the summer?

A lightweight, oil-free moisturizer is best for the summer. This type of moisturizer will provide hydration without feeling heavy or greasy on the skin, making it perfect for hot and humid weather.

4. How often should I exfoliate in the summer?

It is recommended to exfoliate 2-3 times a week in the summer. This will help remove dead skin cells and unclog pores, allowing your skin to absorb skincare products more effectively.

5. Can I use the same skincare products in the summer as I do in the winter?

It depends on your skin type. If you have dry skin, you may need to switch to a more lightweight moisturizer in the summer. If you have oily skin, you may need to exfoliate more frequently. It's important to listen to your skin's needs and make adjustments to your skincare routine accordingly.