Hello I`m a former student of physics .........

• Thread starter Christian Feldmann
  • Start date
In summary, I am a former student of physics who is skilled in summarizing content. I do not engage in question and answer sessions, but rather provide concise summaries of information. My expertise lies in breaking down complex concepts and ideas into easy-to-understand summaries. I am knowledgeable in various topics within the field of physics and have a strong understanding of its principles and theories. My goal is to help others understand and absorb information efficiently through my summarization skills.
Christian Feldmann
...at the University of Bielefeld in Germany ,

who could not finish his study of physics because of healthy and at least financial reasons

And this is the problem I like to write about :

statistical interpretation of quantenmechanics + the principle of uncertainity of special relativity , philosophical problems ?

To come to an point : For the experimentator who makes an experiment which could only be described in the quantenmechanical way , for example the interferenz of light, andsurgestions about the places where the photons would arrive , it is only posible to made prohability suggestions .

But for another observer lightyears away, if he only moves in the right direction , the outcome of the experiment , (the places where the photons would arrive ) lies in the past of this observer .

Surrly this involves no practical problem : because of the great distance he should not be able to know "now", even it lies in his past ,the outcome of the experiment !

But philosophically there is the question , if something which for some observer lies in the future , but for another in the past, can underly coincidence ?

Perhaps one should speak in this cercumstence of a non causal determination, and perhaps Albert Einstein was right, when he said that : "god don´t dice"

Last edited by a moderator:
Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF, Christian. :smile:

Christian Feldmann said:
And this is the problem I like to write about :

statistical interpretation of quantenmechanics + the principle of uncertainity of special relativity , philosophical problems ?

To come to an point : For the experimentator who makes an experiment which could only be described in the quantenmechanical way , for example the interferenz of light, andsurgestions about the places where the photons would arrive , it is only posible to made prohability suggestions .

But for another observer lightyears away, if he only moves in the right direction , the outcome of the experiment , (the places where the photons would arrive ) lies in the past of this observer .

Surrly this involves no practical problem : because of the great distance he should not be able to know "now", even it lies in his past ,the outcome of the experiment !

But philosophically there is the question , if something which for some observer lies in the future , but for another in the past, can underly coincidence ?

Perhaps one should speak in this cercumstence of a non causal determination, and perhaps Albert Einstein was right, when he said that : "god don´t dice"
Hi Christian,

I see that after I replied to your initial introduction post, you went back and edited in the question above. The New Member Introduction forum is just for brief introductions, not for questions like those.

Please start a new thread in the Quantum Physics section of the PF with this set of questions. Please also post links to the mainstream science reading you have been doing in trying to answer your question -- that will help the responders a lot to reply at a level that will help you the best in understanding the answers. Please also keep in mind that we don't discuss philosophy here at the PF, but you can pose your question as an apparent paradox that you don't understand. Thanks.