Greetings to all and Happy Holidays

• Thread starter NG_F
  • Start date
In summary, the phrase "Greetings to all and Happy Holidays" is a common greeting used during the holiday season to wish others well and spread joy and goodwill. It is a way to express warmth and positive sentiments towards others, regardless of their beliefs or backgrounds. This phrase is often used in greeting cards, emails, and social media posts to convey holiday cheer and a sense of community. It is a simple but powerful way to spread happiness and bring people together during the holiday season.
NG_F
Hello to everyone here on the forums and I hope all is well. I'm pleased to be a part of this community of Exceptional think tanks and courteous people. I've read a few threads of interest from transfer via a Google search.
My background is more medical and It's been a while since I've taken physics. The year of 1990 to be exact , back in high school. It was Grade 13 advanced. Yes I'm beginning to deteriorate from old age lol
I have a few things on my mind that I tried getting a start with with various internet searches and videos. Unfortunately to No avail. I hope to learn in general and learn the correct ways to tackle certain riddles.
I'm polite, courteous and Have been on forums in general since 1999~ Windows Xp ..See I told you I was old ...I work in pharmaceutical compounding and I have a strong interest in Neuroanatomy and Neuroradiology. I am from Ontario, Canada and My passions are Content creations via Adobe Photoshop, Premiere, After effects and Cinema 4D. I love swimming , skiing and weightlifting as well .

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!