Greetings from somone interested in the sciences

• Thread starter Arkham_Angel
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Greetings
In summary: I'm interested in all sorts of sciences, but I find myself especially interested in physics. This website is a great resource for anyone interested in learning more about the subject. I'm sure you'll enjoy it here.
Arkham_Angel
Hello everyone. I stumbled upon this site and I like it so far! I have always been fascinated by the sciences; chemistry, mathematics and physics in particular! I am by no means a suitable student per se, but I hope that I can learn something from each of you and perhaps offer a nice insight from time to time.

Please forgive me if I ask absurdly elementary questions. I will try to do some research before posting anything!

Thanks again,

-Arkham Angel-

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome Arkham!

I would say you have stumble across the best site for physics on the web. This site is host to all levels of physics, from people who work in physics to people like myself who just have a general interest and enjoy being in the company of people who share the same passion.

There is a https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=104715". Most of it is common sense though!

Again welcome to PF, and nice to meet you! :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there any part of physics that you are particularily interested in? If you need any help finding a particular forum just post it in here, it took me a few hours to get orientated! lol

Welcome to PF Arkham! As for the elementary questions, we welcome those...you might find some of them are more appropriate in the Homework and Coursework Forums rather than the main forums if they're very basic.

Welcome Arkham! Glad to have you here. Don't worry about asking basic questions. As long as your willing to learn, you'll fit in just fine here.

Arkham_Angel said:
Hello everyone. I stumbled upon this site and I like it so far! I have always been fascinated by the sciences; chemistry, mathematics and physics in particular! I am by no means a suitable student per se, but I hope that I can learn something from each of you and perhaps offer a nice insight from time to time.

Please forgive me if I ask absurdly elementary questions. I will try to do some research before posting anything!

Thanks again,

-Arkham Angel-

Welcome, Angel! So, you're also new? Nice to meet you.

Related to Greetings from somone interested in the sciences

What is your area of expertise in the sciences?

As a scientist, I have a background in biology, specifically genetics and molecular biology. I also have experience in data analysis and research methodologies.

What inspired you to become interested in the sciences?

I have always been curious about how the world works and have a passion for understanding the underlying mechanisms of life. The more I learned about science, the more fascinated I became and I knew it was the field I wanted to pursue.

What types of research have you conducted in the sciences?

I have conducted both laboratory and field research, including experiments on genetic manipulation, cellular behavior, and data analysis. I have also worked on research projects in various areas of biology, including ecology, evolution, and microbiology.

What do you find to be the most challenging aspect of being a scientist?

The most challenging aspect of being a scientist is designing experiments and data analysis methods that are both accurate and reproducible. It takes a lot of careful planning and attention to detail to ensure that research results can be replicated by others.

What advice would you give to someone interested in pursuing a career in the sciences?

I would advise them to never stop learning and to always be curious. The field of science is constantly evolving, and it's important to stay up-to-date with the latest research and techniques. Also, don't be afraid to ask questions and seek guidance from experienced scientists in your field. And most importantly, never give up on your passion for discovery and understanding the world around us.