Gold Membership for linking to personal website

• Thread starter RJLiberator
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Gold
In summary, the person is asking if a certain offer is still available and mentions having trouble finding the initial thread. They also express interest in the website affiliation and ask about any pre-made site support widgets or banners. They are advised to ask their questions in the mentioned thread for answers.
RJLiberator
Gold Member
Hello,

I was wondering if the offer was still available?

I could not find the thread that I initially saw.

Thank you.

Physics news on Phys.org
Hm. I'm not interested in the flyer posts but rather the website affiliation. I suppose they are one in the same? I will try to read through some of the 16 pages on this thread and see what I need to do.

EDIT: Also, is there any pre-made site support type widgets for Physics forums? Or at least some pre-made banner to link to? :D

Ask your questions in that thread, you'll get answers.

Likes RJLiberator

Related to Gold Membership for linking to personal website

1. What is a Gold Membership for linking to personal website?

A Gold Membership for linking to personal website is a type of membership offered by some websites that allows users to link their personal website to their profile on the site. This can provide increased visibility and traffic to their personal website.

2. What are the benefits of having a Gold Membership for linking to personal website?

The benefits of a Gold Membership for linking to personal website can vary, but typically include increased visibility and traffic to the personal website, as well as potential SEO benefits. Additionally, some sites may offer special features or promotions for Gold Members.

3. How do I obtain a Gold Membership for linking to personal website?

The process for obtaining a Gold Membership for linking to personal website can vary depending on the website. Some sites may require a fee or application process, while others may offer it as a perk for reaching a certain level of activity or engagement on the site.

4. Are there any restrictions or guidelines for linking to a personal website with a Gold Membership?

Some websites may have restrictions or guidelines for linking to a personal website with a Gold Membership. These may include requirements for the type of website being linked, the content on the website, or the placement of the link on the profile. It is important to read the terms and conditions of the Gold Membership carefully.

5. Is a Gold Membership for linking to personal website worth it?

The value of a Gold Membership for linking to personal website can vary depending on the individual and the specific website. It is important to consider the benefits and potential drawbacks before deciding if it is worth it for you and your personal website.