Forum behaving erratically right now - only for me?

• Thread starter Borek
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation involved a user experiencing issues with the forum, including error messages and difficulties with posting. Another user confirmed that they were also experiencing issues, but the problems seemed to have resolved. The conversation also mentioned problems with the "tags cloud" feature.
Borek
Mentor
I am getting "page not available" and some strange error messages - is it only me?

Physics news on Phys.org
Right now the thread was started correctly - but I was not transferred to a screen that would confirm that, so I was that close to start the same thread twice.

I'm not having any problem other than the "tags cloud". If I click on a tag, it shows "No data received".

I'm not having any problem other than the "tags cloud". If I click on a tag, it shows "No data received".EDIT: Nevermind, forum is behaving erratically for me as well.. I clicked on "post" but it didn't give me any warning that the post was, in fact, posted and the my reply didn't erase from the reply box.. So I clicked "post" again, and this time it worked as supposed.

EDIT2: In the edit box, I had to click "save changes" twice.

EDIT3: In order to add the EDIT2, I had to, again, click on "Save Changes" twice.

EDIT4: Well... In order to add the EDIT3 I had to, again, click on "Save Changes" twice, as before.

EDIT5: God damn it.. The same happened to EDIT4. I'll now stop updating this post.

Last edited:
DataGG said:
I'm not having any problem other than the "tags cloud". If I click on a tag, it shows "No data received".
Still giving an error? It's works fine for me.

Greg Bernhardt said:
Still giving an error? It's works fine for me.

No, it seems to be working fine now. Though I'm not sure if anyone is going to use those.

Related to Forum behaving erratically right now - only for me?

1. Why is the forum behaving erratically for me?

The forum may be behaving erratically for you due to various reasons such as a slow internet connection, technical issues with the forum's server, or bugs in the forum's code.

2. Is there a fix for the erratic behavior of the forum?

Yes, there are several possible solutions for the erratic behavior of the forum. You can try clearing your browser's cache and cookies, using a different browser, or contacting the forum's technical support team for assistance.

3. Is the erratic behavior of the forum affecting other users?

It is possible that the erratic behavior of the forum is only affecting you due to specific issues on your end. However, it is also possible that the forum is experiencing technical issues that are affecting all users. You can check the forum's social media or contact other users to see if they are experiencing similar issues.

4. How long will it take for the forum to be fixed?

The time it takes for the forum to be fixed depends on the cause of the erratic behavior. If it is a simple issue, it may be fixed quickly. However, if it is a more complex issue, it may take longer. It is best to contact the forum's technical support team for an estimated timeline.

5. Can I do anything to prevent the forum from behaving erratically in the future?

There are a few things you can do to prevent the forum from behaving erratically in the future. You can make sure your internet connection is stable, regularly clear your browser's cache and cookies, and keep your browser and computer up-to-date. Additionally, you can report any bugs or technical issues to the forum's technical support team so they can be addressed.