FireFox 37.0.2 - Return Search

In summary, to bring back the Google search area on the toolbar, you can right-click on the toolbar and select customize, then go to Tools, Options, and Search. From there, you can select the desired search option. Another option is to click 'restore defaults' and then drag the search icon back onto the toolbar. This will allow you to have the search bar back in its original place."
StevieTNZ
For some reason I managed to click on something that made the google search area on the toolbar disappear. How do I get it back?

This is what it currently looks like:
firefox1_zpsghc8av2b.jpg

But I want it to look like this;
firefox2_zpset3j521n.jpg

Thanks!

Computer science news on Phys.org
Tools->options->search. Select what you want.

trollcast suggested going to customize and dragging the search icon back. But no search icon appeared. I clicked 'restore defaults' and the search bar reappeared. I dragged it into the area of icons, and it allowed me to drag the search icon back into its place along the toolbar again.

Related to FireFox 37.0.2 - Return Search

1. What is FireFox 37.0.2?

FireFox 37.0.2 is a web browser developed by Mozilla. It is the 37th version of the FireFox browser and was released in April 2015.

2. What is "Return Search" in FireFox 37.0.2?

"Return Search" is a feature in FireFox 37.0.2 that allows users to quickly search for content on the web by typing in a search term and then pressing the "return" key on their keyboard.

3. How do I use "Return Search" in FireFox 37.0.2?

To use "Return Search", simply open FireFox 37.0.2 and type in your desired search term in the address bar. Then, press the "return" key on your keyboard and FireFox will automatically perform a search for your query.

4. Can I customize the search engine used in "Return Search"?

Yes, you can customize the search engine used in "Return Search" by changing your default search engine in FireFox settings. You can also add new search engines or remove existing ones to better suit your needs.

5. Is "Return Search" available in all languages?

Yes, "Return Search" is available in all languages supported by FireFox 37.0.2. However, the search results may vary based on the language and region settings of your browser.