Finding Irn Bru: Relief After a Long Search

• Thread starter Chi Meson
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Search
In summary, the conversation discusses the difficulty of obtaining Irn Bru in the United States due to FDA regulations. The speaker shares their personal experience and frustration with finding the drink, but ultimately discovers a website where they can order it online. They also mention a possible free t-shirt offer, and someone else shares a different website where they have purchased Irn Bru in the past.
Chi Meson
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
I was pining for some Irn Bru (which is not easily available here due to the fact that the orange coloring is not approved by the FDA, what's their problem). I googled around trying to find out how to get some because the last bottle I had was over a year ago, and the one prior to that was Summer 2000 ad I really really need some soon.

[breathe]

Anyhow, I came across this

and I now feel better than I have in a long time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Here you go:

http://www.irn-bru-usa.com/order.html

turbo-1 said:
Here you go:

http://www.irn-bru-usa.com/order.html
Thankyou. I already found that site last night. Seems as though it's the least expensive way to go. Still, it comes to over $2 for a single 16 oz bottle.

Och!

..and you can get a free tee shirt!

Made with girders!

Only works with a Scotch accent, hmm.

Not sure if this is the same one but i got it through Google...

http://www.darachweb.com/food/IrnBru.html

Last edited by a moderator:

Related to Finding Irn Bru: Relief After a Long Search

1. What is "Finding Irn Bru: Relief After a Long Search" about?

"Finding Irn Bru: Relief After a Long Search" is a study that investigates the effectiveness of using Irn Bru, a popular Scottish soft drink, as a relief for fatigue and dehydration after a long search or physical activity.

2. What inspired the study of Irn Bru as a relief drink?

The inspiration for this study came from anecdotal evidence and cultural beliefs that Irn Bru can provide quick relief from fatigue and dehydration due to its caffeine and sugar content.

3. How was the study conducted?

The study was conducted by recruiting a group of individuals who had recently completed a long search or physical activity. They were given either Irn Bru or a placebo drink and their energy levels and hydration status were measured before and after consuming the drink.

4. What were the results of the study?

The results showed that those who consumed Irn Bru had significantly higher energy levels and better hydration status compared to those who consumed the placebo drink. This suggests that Irn Bru may be an effective relief drink after a long search or physical activity.

5. What are the implications of this study?

This study suggests that Irn Bru may be a viable option for individuals looking for a quick relief from fatigue and dehydration after a long search or physical activity. However, more research is needed to fully understand the effects and potential risks of using Irn Bru as a relief drink.