Find an Asian Girlfriend: Asian Dating

• Thread starter StevieTNZ
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about the possibility of finding an Asian girlfriend through online ads and the potential of creating an Asian dating forum on the Physics Forums website. Google's targeting algorithm is discussed as a potential factor in the ad appearing for the user. Some users admit to being interested in finding an Asian partner, while others make jokes about it. The conversation also includes a reference to a viral video and a playful exchange between users.
StevieTNZ
Interesting to see I could find myself an Asian girlfriend before logging on.

The ad fits quite well with the purpose of the forum.

Attachments

• surprise.jpg
    surprise.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 421
Physics news on Phys.org
Bizarre, Google doesn't usually mess up targeting that badly! However Google has been using more Interest-Based ad serving. Which means maybe you've been searching for Asian dating on Google previously :D

Busted! :cool:

I honestly think it would be a good idea to replace the relationship forum by an asian dating forum...

micromass said:
I honestly think it would be a good idea to replace the relationship forum by an asian dating forum...
:smile:

Greg Bernhardt said:
Google has been using more Interest-Based ad serving. Which means maybe you've been searching for Asian dating on Google previously :D

Maybe Google is taking into account the searching patterns of all users of Physics Forums collectively. I bet a lot of our users are Asian, Asian-American, etc.

micromass said:
Lettin out some dark secrets there are we? :wink:

WannabeNewton said:
Lettin out some dark secrets there are we? :wink:

I'm sorry, I forgot that you really enjoy the threads in the relationship forum. I wouldn't want to ruin your fun.

micromass said:
I'm sorry, I forgot that you really enjoy the threads in the relationship forum. I wouldn't want to ruin your fun.
It's either that or reality tv.

WannabeNewton said:
It's either that or reality tv.

Not a fan of "The Honey Boo Boo Forum"?

Sorry, but nope. I haven't searched for any Asian dating websites on any search engine.

micromass said:
Not a fan of "The Honey Boo Boo Forum"?
OMG!

StevieTNZ said:
Sorry, but nope. I haven't searched for any Asian dating websites on any search engine.

That post sounded as believable as

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiIP_KDQmXs

micromass said:
That post sounded as believable as

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiIP_KDQmXs

Clearly he did NOT have any sexual relations with an intern. :P

Fine. I'll admit it. I'm looking for nice Asian lady to have "good time long time" with.

StevieTNZ said:
Fine. I'll admit it. I'm looking for nice Asian lady to have "good time long time" with.
Oh Stevie, what will Barry say?

Evo said:
Oh Stevie, what will Barry say?

He has Brown Cat (who he went up and licked this morning as I watched from my computer desk). ;)

Related to Find an Asian Girlfriend: Asian Dating

1. What is the best way to find an Asian girlfriend?

The best way to find an Asian girlfriend is to join an Asian dating site or app. These platforms cater specifically to those interested in dating Asian women and provide a larger pool of potential partners.

2. Are there any cultural differences to keep in mind when dating an Asian woman?

Yes, it is important to be aware and respectful of cultural differences when dating an Asian woman. This can include things like showing respect to her family, being aware of traditional gender roles, and understanding cultural customs and traditions.

3. How can I make a good impression on an Asian woman?

Be genuine, respectful, and show interest in her culture and background. It is also important to communicate openly and honestly, as many Asian cultures value honesty and transparency in relationships.

4. Are there any specific tips for online dating with Asian women?

Some tips for online dating with Asian women include using a current and clear profile picture, being open-minded and respectful, and taking the time to get to know someone before meeting in person. It is also important to be aware of any potential language barriers and to be patient and understanding.

5. What are some common misconceptions about dating Asian women?

One common misconception is that all Asian women are submissive or passive. In reality, every person is unique and should not be stereotyped based on their race or ethnicity. It is important to approach each individual with respect and understanding.