Feedback to your Forum: A Reader's Appreciation

• Thread starter Hypercube
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about someone expressing their positive experience with the Feedback forum and their appreciation for the community on the website. They also mention a minor suggestion for improvement, but overall have a high regard for PF and its members.
Hypercube
Hello.

From my experience so far, people usually tend to use Feedback forum when something is wrong, or they have a complaint, which I find unfair. I just wish to let you all know that you have a wonderful community here, and I quite enjoy my time on your website! You probably don't know me, since I spend most of the time on this forum reading. Hopefully, some day my maths and physics skills will be at a level where I could actively contribute without embarrassing myself.

Now, from top of my head I am unable to come up with any "areas of improvement". The only (minor) thing I can come up with is the fact that your PF app does not support Latex codes, but I'm sure you're already aware of it. I use the app quite a bit (I find it to be "healthy" replacement for Facebook; if I am to procrastinate, at least PF makes me feel less guilty about it).

Anyway... Keep up the good work and all the best!

Likes ISamson, dlgoff, Ygggdrasil and 8 others
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome Hypercube and thank you for the kind feedback and suggestion. :smile:

Likes Hypercube
I fully agree with Hypercube this forum is very nice, everybody is willing to help eachtother and there is tons of stuff to learn here. Thumbs up for PF.

Likes ISamson and dlgoff

1. How can I provide feedback for your forum?

To provide feedback for our forum, you can leave a comment on our forum post or send us an email with your thoughts and suggestions. We appreciate all forms of feedback and use it to improve our forum for our readers.

2. What type of feedback do you value the most?

We value all types of feedback, whether it's positive or constructive criticism. Positive feedback helps us know what we are doing well, while constructive criticism allows us to identify areas for improvement.

3. Will my feedback be taken into consideration?

Yes, we take all feedback into consideration. We believe that our readers are the best judges of our forum and their feedback is vital for us to continue providing valuable content.

4. Can I remain anonymous when providing feedback?

Yes, you can choose to remain anonymous when providing feedback. We understand that some readers may feel more comfortable sharing their thoughts without revealing their identity.

5. How often do you implement changes based on feedback?

We continuously review and assess all feedback we receive. We strive to implement changes and improvements as quickly as possible, but some changes may take more time to implement. Rest assured that we take all feedback seriously and are always looking for ways to make our forum better.