Exploring the Depths: An Australian Scientist's Journey into Underwater Physics

• Thread starter sjr
  • Start date
In summary, "Exploring the Depths: An Australian Scientist's Journey into Underwater Physics" is a captivating narrative that follows the journey of a scientist as they delve into the mysteries of underwater physics. Through their research and experiences, the scientist uncovers the fascinating world of oceanic currents, pressure, and sound propagation. Along the way, they encounter unique marine life and encounter challenges in their quest to understand the complex workings of the underwater world. This book offers an engaging and informative read for anyone interested in the intersection of science and the ocean.
sjr
Hey I'm an Australian with a geodesy background mainly focused on GNSS and integrated inertial systems and so on, and now I'm taking everything in a very new direction - under the water! I'm giving myself a few very badly needed crash courses in areas of physics I haven't looked at since high school... It's humbling, but good fun at the same time. I've already got a lot of questions flying around in my head as I try to rapidly develop the necessary skill set to adapt to the demands of my new working environment! Pleased to meet you :)

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF! Hope you have a great time here.

Likes sjr