Exploring the Intersection of Electronics and Science: A New Member Introduction

• Thread starter Raschedian
  • Start date
In summary, the intersection of electronics and science is a constantly evolving field that combines the principles of electrical engineering and physics to create innovative technologies. This intersection has led to advancements in various industries such as healthcare, transportation, and communication. As a new member in this field, one can expect to work with cutting-edge technologies and collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to solve complex problems and drive progress in the world of science and technology.
Raschedian
Hello everyone. My name is Garha. I'm 40 years old. I am working on a project in electronics that needs a little bit of science, physics and math. I am not doing any courses at any university or college. Whatever I happen to need for my project, I find the relevant books and read them.
In the past, I have been working in the field of electronics for around 20 years but my work there did not involve much theory.
I am currently working on some introductory courses on math, physics and chemistry. I am hoping that you could help me with some questions I might have sometimes. Thank you.

Regards,
Raschedian

Likes Wrichik Basu
Physics news on Phys.org
I have been teaching basic mathematics, like high school core concepts, for a while now. I could help others with that.
I might need help with physics myself.

Welcome to PF! We shall surely help you out wherever you need us. We also appreciate your help to our members.

Learn and help learn. :smile:

Wrichik.

Thank you Wrichik! :)