Exploring Nuclear Physics: A Forum for Learning and Discussion

• Thread starter PixelPicaso
  • Start date
In summary, Exploring Nuclear Physics: A Forum for Learning and Discussion is a platform that offers an interactive space for individuals to learn and engage in discussions about nuclear physics. It provides a diverse range of resources, including articles, videos, and forums, for those interested in delving deeper into the complex world of nuclear physics. Through this forum, participants can connect with experts and fellow enthusiasts, share their knowledge, and gain a better understanding of this fascinating field.
PixelPicaso
Hi! I started studying neuclear physics before HBO's Chernobyl, but the mini-serries really made me want to learn and understand why the accident took place. I have an basic understanding of nueclear physics, but I want to understand more. A friend of mine suggested I look for a forum. I just need people to talk to, and a place I can ask questions. Please forgive me ahead of time, if I ask a stupid question, or get something basic wrong. I am glad I found this forum because I'm hungry to learn and understand more! Also forgive my spelling. I'm dyslexic! Thank you for letting me join!

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Hey, welcome to the forum.

Welcome to the PF. :smile:

Have a leisurely read through our Nuclear Engineering forum, and then do a Search for thread subjects you are interested in. Then feel free to ask questions in the appropriate forum here; we are happy to help you with your questions. It helps if you can post links to the reading you have been doing, and ask specific questions about that reading. That helps to focus your threads, and helps us to help you the best.

Enjoy the PF! :smile: