Did I Actually Pass My Math Exam?

• Thread starter Logical Dog
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Exam
In summary, the conversation discusses studying for electrical engineering with minimal effort due to personal struggles, but still achieving success. The speaker also encourages the other person to continue their academic journey.
Logical Dog
kind of happy as I studied very little due to depression and severe craziness that I am afflicted by.

Likes Cruz Martinez
Physics news on Phys.org
fresh_42 said:
Congrats! :partytime::oldsurprised:
thanks it was pretty easy to be honest, basic math for electrical engineering eg complex sequences and series and calculus and some linear algebra.

Bipolar Demon said:
thanks it was pretty easy to be honest, basic math for electrical engineering eg complex sequences and series and calculus and some linear algebra.
We both know that it isn't necessarily the mathematics that had to be mastered ... - and every journey starts with the first step (Confucius, 551 BC - 479 BC)

Likes Logical Dog
I know you've even had doubts about academia, but I hope this is encouraging you to keep it up.

Likes Logical Dog and fresh_42

Related to Did I Actually Pass My Math Exam?

1. How did you prepare for your math exam?

I prepared for my math exam by reviewing class notes, practicing problems, and seeking help from my teacher or classmates when needed. I also made sure to get enough rest and eat a healthy breakfast on the day of the exam.

2. What was the most challenging part of the exam?

The most challenging part of the exam was applying the concepts I learned to new and unfamiliar problems. It required me to think critically and use problem-solving strategies to find the correct solution.

3. Did you use any special study techniques to pass your math exam?

Yes, I used various study techniques such as creating flashcards, making study guides, and practicing problems repeatedly. I also found it helpful to teach the material to someone else as a way to reinforce my understanding.

4. How did you feel when you found out you passed your math exam?

I felt extremely relieved and proud of myself for all the hard work I had put into preparing for the exam. It was a great sense of accomplishment to see my efforts pay off with a passing grade.

5. What advice would you give to someone who is struggling with math exams?

I would advise them to seek help from their teacher or a tutor if needed and to practice problems regularly. It's also important to stay organized, manage time effectively, and take breaks when feeling overwhelmed. Remember to stay positive and believe in yourself, as a positive attitude can make a big difference in performance.