DHL track the packaged by number

• Thread starter drizzle
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Track
In summary, the speaker sent a package to France via DHL and wants to know if it has been delivered. They tried to track the package using a number on the bill, but it didn't work. They are asking for help to find the correct number or another way to track the package. Later, they realize they used ARAMEX instead of DHL to send the package and express frustration over spending an hour trying to find the number.
drizzle
Gold Member
hey guys, I’ve sent a packaged abroad [to France] via DHL, and I’d like to know if it is delivered yet or not, I checked the DHL website and tried to track the packaged by number, the problem is that I don’t know where is that number I can’t find it in the bill/recite I have [there’s a number on the top right of the bill, I intered it but it looks like it isn’t the one], if anyone tried this feature, tell me AFAP what is that number I have to inter or if there is another way to check it out [by that webpage]. Thanks in advance.

Physics news on Phys.org

forget about it, it was ARAMEX that I used to send the stuff not DHL .. Sounds like the beer thread got into me, can't believe I lost 1 hour trying to find that #^@%* number

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out. I can understand your concern about tracking your package sent abroad via DHL. The number you need to enter to track your package is called the tracking number, and it is usually provided by DHL when you send your package. It is a unique number assigned to your package that allows you to track its journey and delivery status.

If you are unable to find the tracking number on your bill or receipt, I would suggest contacting DHL customer service for assistance. They should be able to provide you with the tracking number or help you track your package using other information such as your name and address.

I hope this helps and that your package is delivered safely and on time. Best of luck.

Related to DHL track the packaged by number

1. How do I track my package with DHL?

To track your package with DHL, you will need your tracking number which can be found on your shipping confirmation email or on your physical receipt. Simply enter the tracking number on DHL's website or mobile app to get real-time updates on your package's location and delivery status.

2. How long does it take for DHL to deliver a package?

The delivery time for DHL packages varies depending on the shipping method chosen at the time of purchase. DHL offers a range of delivery options including express, standard, and economy delivery. You can track your package with the tracking number provided to get an estimated delivery date.

3. Can I track my package with DHL if I don't have a tracking number?

Unfortunately, you cannot track your package with DHL without a tracking number. This number serves as a unique identifier for your package and allows DHL to provide accurate tracking and delivery information.

4. Why is my DHL package not showing any tracking updates?

If your DHL package is not showing any tracking updates, it could be due to several reasons such as delays in the shipping process, technical issues with the tracking system, or incorrect tracking information. If you have concerns about your package, you can contact DHL customer service for further assistance.

5. Can I track multiple packages at once with DHL?

Yes, you can track multiple packages at once with DHL by using their tracking tool on their website or mobile app. Simply enter all the tracking numbers separated by a comma or space to get updates on all your packages in one place.