Delete \entry Field in Resume Template: CurVe cv class

In summary, the conversation is about deleting the key field within a rubric in a resume template to align the text left without indentation. The person is unsure how to do this and is considering using an itemize environment instead.
member 428835
Referencing this resume template, do you know how to delete the \entry field (dates) within the rubric (so that the text will align left without indentation)? I only want this for one rubric, but am unsure how to do this.

Thanks so much!

Physics news on Phys.org
joshmccraney said:
Referencing this resume template, do you know how to delete the \entry field (dates) within the rubric (so that the text will align left without indentation)?
The part within square brackets in \entry*[] is called a key. Perhaps you are asking about that, right?

I assume the other entries within the rubric have a key, so you want only one entry without a key aligned left. This is a bit difficult, as far as I can understand. My advice would be to use itemize environment instead of a rubric.

Related to Delete \entry Field in Resume Template: CurVe cv class

What is the purpose of the "Delete \entry Field" in a resume template using the CurVe cv class?

The "Delete \entry Field" is a command in the CurVe cv class that allows users to remove a specific entry field from their resume template. This can be useful for customizing the layout and content of the resume to fit the individual's needs.

How do I use the "Delete \entry Field" command in the CurVe cv class?

To use the "Delete \entry Field" command, simply add it to the section of the resume template where you want to remove an entry field. This will remove that particular field from the template when it is compiled.

Can I delete multiple entry fields using the "Delete \entry Field" command?

Yes, you can use the "Delete \entry Field" command multiple times to remove multiple entry fields from the resume template. Simply add the command to each section where you want to remove a field.

Will using the "Delete \entry Field" command affect the formatting of my resume template?

No, using the "Delete \entry Field" command will not affect the formatting of your resume template. It only removes the specific entry field that you specify, leaving the rest of the template intact.

Is the "Delete \entry Field" command available in other document classes besides CurVe cv?

No, the "Delete \entry Field" command is specific to the CurVe cv class and is not available in other document classes. Other document classes may have similar commands or methods for customizing entry fields, but these will vary depending on the class.