Dearsy every time i post a thread i do not find it in the

• Thread starter Saif al-dean
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Thread Time
In summary, the conversation is about a person who is an expert at summarizing content. They do not engage in back-and-forth conversations, but instead provide a concise summary of the information.
Saif al-dean
dears
y every time i post a thread i do not find it in the website?
Did the administrator delete it? and y?

Engineering news on Phys.org

Check your private mails.

Topic locked.

Related to Dearsy every time i post a thread i do not find it in the

1. Why can't I find my thread after posting it on "Dearsy"?

There could be several reasons for this. It is possible that your thread is still being reviewed and has not been approved for posting yet. It is also possible that your thread was deleted by the moderators if it violated the community guidelines. Additionally, it could be a technical issue with the website. We suggest reaching out to the website administrators for further assistance.

2. How long does it take for my thread to appear on "Dearsy" after posting it?

The time it takes for your thread to appear on "Dearsy" can vary. Typically, it can take a few minutes to a few hours. If your thread does not appear after a day, it is best to contact the website administrators for further assistance.

3. Can I edit or delete my thread after posting it on "Dearsy"?

Yes, you can edit or delete your thread after posting it on "Dearsy". However, this may depend on the website's policies and guidelines. If you are unable to edit or delete your thread, it is best to reach out to the website administrators for further assistance.

4. Will I receive a notification when someone replies to my thread on "Dearsy"?

Yes, you should receive a notification when someone replies to your thread on "Dearsy". This depends on your notification settings on the website. If you are not receiving notifications, it is best to check your settings or contact the website administrators for further assistance.

5. Can I share my thread from "Dearsy" to other social media platforms?

Yes, you can share your thread from "Dearsy" to other social media platforms. This can be done through the website's sharing or linking options. However, please make sure to follow the website's guidelines and policies when sharing your thread on other platforms.