Criminal + My house + tree = jail

• Thread starter Pengwuino
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Tree
In summary, someone drove a van into a palm tree infront of a house, and then ran away. The van's driver was arrested for speeding and having a stolen gun. His mother was outside when the gun hit her, and he was arrested later when he laid down in his yard.
Pengwuino
Gold Member
This happened only hours ago! Pengwuino NEWS was on the scene... since it happened right infront of my damn house.
So here I am being all cool and plotting how to destroy Smurf when all of a sudden i hear some kinda loud bumps and then a big BANG. I run to the window and see that some van just slammed into a palm tree infront of my house. SOmeone jumps out of the van and runs and a motorcycle cop is chasing him. So of course, the whole neighborhood runs out...
crash.jpg

Someone then runs up to the van, turns it off and runs away (possibly took something with him). Cops start coming from everywhere until there's about 8 of them. Well, turns out... wow!
Guy who flees the van was evading arrest for speeding, had a stolen gun on him, and ran from the cops. He runs a few blocks TO HIS OWN HOUSE and tosses his gun in his yard. Insanely enough, his mother was outside and the gun hit her in the leg. He lays down and the cop pounces on him. The mother comes up and says "Someone threw a gun at me" and then realizes the cops have her son in custody. Insane night...

Physics news on Phys.org
Pengwuino said:
Insane night...

Doesn't sound too out of place for where you live...did you already forget about the axe murder who hacked up his family?

Townsend said:
Doesn't sound too out of place for where you live...did you already forget about the axe murder who hacked up his family?

But it normally doesn't happen infront of my house.

The bastard ran over my tree too!

Man, that's one exiting day.

this thread deserves a sticky and is far more interesting then half the crap in PWF.

Or night.

Did you hear about that guy who stayed up all night to watch the sunrise?

lol. that poor stupid basterd. did his mother start slaping him for being so stupid? she should have

A relation of yours pengwuino?

Your poor tree! Hope its ok. Yes the mother should of slapped him silly while that had the cuffs on him. I'm glad the guy decided to run, rather then use the gun!

My tree is dead :( I want to give it a good burial

That palm tree doesn't even have a scratch on it though. Even walls normally have some dents or scrapes on it when they're hit by cars.

Related to Criminal + My house + tree = jail

1. Can I be arrested for having a tree on my property?

It is unlikely that you would be arrested solely for having a tree on your property. However, if the tree is causing damage or posing a safety hazard, you may be held liable for any resulting issues.

2. What is the connection between a tree and jail?

The connection between a tree and jail in this scenario could potentially be that the tree caused damage or harm to someone or their property, leading to a legal consequence such as jail time.

3. Is there a specific type of tree that could lead to jail time?

No, there is no specific type of tree that could lead to jail time. The consequences would depend on the severity of the damage or harm caused by the tree.

4. Can I go to jail for cutting down a tree on my own property?

If the tree is on your own property and you have the legal right to remove it, it is unlikely that you would face jail time. However, if the tree is protected or cutting it down violates any laws or regulations, you may face legal consequences.

5. What should I do if my tree causes damage or harm to someone or their property?

If your tree causes damage or harm to someone or their property, it is important to take responsibility and address the issue. This may involve compensating the affected party, removing or trimming the tree, or seeking legal advice if necessary.