Collection of Lame Jokes

• Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Jokes
In summary: It's a humor that relies on absurdity and unexpectedness. It's not for everyone.Not a fan of surrealism, I take it?In summary, surrealism is an art form that relies on absurdity and unexpectedness, often producing incongruous imagery or effects. It may not be appreciated by everyone, but for those who do, it can be quite humorous.
  • #9,206

• Haha
Likes DennisN, 256bits and jack action
Physics news on Phys.org
  • #9,207

• Haha
Likes BillTre
  • #9,208
TRAVEL POSSIBILITIES FOR SENIORS, EVEN IN THE TIME OF COVID

I have been in many places in my life but I've never been in Cahoots. Apparently, you can't go alone. You have to be in Cahoots with someone. I've also never been in Cognito. I hear no one recognizes you there. I have, however, been In Sane. They don't have an airport; you have to be driven there. I have made several trips there, thanks to my friends and family. I live close by so it's a short drive.

I would like to go to Conclusions, but you have to jump and I'm not athletic. I have also been in Doubt. That is a sad place to go and I try not to visit there too often. I've been in Flexible, but only when it was very important to stand firm. Sometimes I'm in Capable, and I go there more often as I'm getting older. One of my favorite places to be is in Suspense! It really gets the adrenaline flowing and pumps up the old heart! At my age I need all the stimuli I can get! And, sometimes I think I am in Vincible but life shows me I am not.

People keep telling me I'm in Denial but I'm positive I've never been there before! I have been in Deepshit many times; the older I get, the easier it is to get there. I actually kind of enjoy it there. So far, I haven't been in Continent, but my travel agent says it is on the list!

• Haha
Likes davenn, Ibix, DennisN and 5 others
  • #9,212
fresh_42 said:
Is this an IQ test, since you have hidden something unknown behind a link? I surely won't click.
It is a link to a real github issue.

• #9,213
Installing bumblebee, an abandoned 2011 project, with a short-living version of an installation script from 24 May 2011 would be dangerous under Ubuntu. Opening the website where that problem is discussed is not dangerous.

It's a pretty famous typo.
Added here, fixed here

• #9,214
Funny article titles:

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

• Haha
Likes collinsmark, Ibix, jack action and 2 others
  • #9,215
ant.jpg

• Haha
Likes Wrichik Basu, collinsmark, DennisN and 3 others
  • #9,216
book.jpg

• Haha
Likes Klystron, Frigus, davenn and 2 others
  • #9,217
editor.png

• Haha
Likes Frigus, davenn, DennisN and 2 others
  • #9,218
puzzle.jpg

Likes Klystron, Bandersnatch, davenn and 1 other person
  • #9,219
phinds said:
People keep telling me I'm in Denial but I'm positive I've never been there before!
Did you hear about the guy who wouldn't believe there were crocodiles chewing on his legs? He was in de Nile.

• Haha
Likes Keith_McClary, davenn, DennisN and 1 other person
  • #9,220
lying about age.jpg

• Haha
Likes Klystron, jack action, BillTre and 3 others
  • #9,221
doll.jpg

• Haha
Likes davenn, Klystron, hmmm27 and 2 others
  • #9,223
Did you hear about the library that started to require reservations because of the pandemic?

People had trouble getting them because the place was always booked.

• Haha
Likes AlexCaledin, mfb, davenn and 1 other person
  • #9,224
The other day I spotted an albino dalmatian.

It's the least I could do for him.

• Haha
Likes jtbell, Borg, hmmm27 and 2 others
  • #9,225
amphicar.jpg
https://www.nps.gov/lyjo/planyourvisit/presidentialvehicles.htm said:
President Johnson enjoyed surprising unsuspecting guests when taking them for a ride in his Amphicar.

The President, with Vicky McCammon in the seat alongside him and me in the back,was now driving around in a small blue car with the top down. We reached a steep incline at the edge of the lake and the car started rolling rapidly toward the water. The President shouted, "The brakes don’t work! The brakes won’t hold! We’re going in! We’re going under!" The car splashed into the water. I started to get out. Just then the car leveled and I realized we were in a Amphicar. The President laughed. As we putted along the lake then (and throughout the evening), he teased me. "Vicky, did you see what Joe did? He didn’t give a damn about his President. He just wanted to save his own skin and get out of the car." Then he’d roar.
--Joseph A. Califano, Jr

• Haha
Likes Borg, Klystron, BillTre and 3 others
  • #9,227
1617051252505.png

Likes jack action and BillTre
  • #9,228
1617051448551.png

• #9,229
1617051490602.png

• Haha
Likes 256bits, jack action, phinds and 1 other person
  • #9,230
1617051588614.png

• #9,231
1617051613519.png

• Haha
Likes 256bits, AlexCaledin, phinds and 2 others
  • #9,232
Life writes the best jokes! I watched a documentary about boat people on a river in Myanmar. One trades vegetables and other goods for a living. He said: "I used to be a farmer, but things went very badly. Then I passed my land on to family members."

Likes Klystron
  • #9,234
In the bleak morning light a figure appears in silhouette, combat boots crumbling the ragged desert soil. Fast jets scream overhead splitting dawn's calm. Wistfully, the e-warrior speaks,

"I love the feel of chaff in the morning. It's like... being slapped in the face with a sack of poker chips."

• #9,236
air-space.jpg

• Haha
Likes Ibix, Wrichik Basu, Klystron and 5 others
  • #9,237

• #9,238
Teacher to student:-school is about to end and I don't even know your name!
Student:-no problem,I don't know your name either.

• #9,239
lance.jpg

• Haha
Likes Wrichik Basu, Borg, BillTre and 2 others
  • #9,240
Unofficial state joke of Michigan, most common in November (of normal, non-Covid years):

"What's a buckeye? Some kind of nut?"