Cheese? Find the cheesiest song on the web.

• Thread starter _Mayday_
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Web
In summary, the conversation is about sharing the cheesiest songs found on the web. One person believes they have already won with a video link, while another suggests a video titled "Rock Out with Your Crockpot Out." The conversation ends with laughter and a recommendation to search for the suggested video.
_Mayday_
Post videos of the cheesiest song you can find on the web. I think I've already won! :smile:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU"

_Mayday_

EDIT: Yep sorted mgb!

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
You can't rick roll somebody if the link is titled rick roll!

The official worst song ever ( you might only get it if you are a Brit > 30year old!)
http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-247969462851854200

mgb_phys said:
The official worst song ever ( you might only get it if you are a Brit > 30year old!)
http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-247969462851854200
Haha.. very nice! I'm not over 30, but I remember spitting image!

Here's the cheesiest one I could think of!

cristo said:
Haha.. very nice! I'm not over 30, but I remember spitting image!

Here's the cheesiest one I could think of!

:smile: Pure Brilliance Cristo!

OK, so its not exactly a song, but do a Youtube search for "Rock Out with Your Crockpot Out". I'd do it but I have dialup, so I can't get you the exact URL. Anyways, its a thing my cousin (works in an advertising firm in Seattle) did for a barbecue they had.

Last edited:

Related to Cheese? Find the cheesiest song on the web.

1. What is cheese made of?

Cheese is made from milk, specifically the curdled solids of milk. The type of milk used, such as cow's milk, goat's milk, or sheep's milk, can affect the taste and texture of the cheese.

2. How is cheese made?

Cheese is made by curdling milk with an acid, such as lemon juice or vinegar, or with a specific bacteria or enzyme. The curdled milk is then separated from the liquid, pressed, and aged to create different types of cheese.

3. What are the different types of cheese?

There are hundreds of different types of cheese, but some popular varieties include cheddar, mozzarella, brie, gouda, and feta. Cheese can also be categorized by its texture, such as soft, semi-soft, semi-hard, and hard.

4. Is cheese healthy?

Cheese can be a good source of protein, calcium, and other nutrients, but it is also high in saturated fat and sodium. Moderation is key when consuming cheese as part of a balanced diet.

5. What is the cheesiest song on the web?

This answer may vary depending on personal taste, but some popular contenders for the cheesiest song on the web include "I Want It That Way" by the Backstreet Boys, "Friday" by Rebecca Black, and "Barbie Girl" by Aqua.