Celebrating My Exam Success After 10 Years: 83% Average Grade!

In summary, the person is happy to have received their exam results and passed with an 83% average. They have been out of education for 10 years and were stressed about taking exams again. The person is congratulated on their achievement and for going back to school.
zanazzi78
:smile: :-p :-p :biggrin: WOOOOOOO I just opened my post and got my exam results!

I passed them all with a grade ave of 83%, probably not the best but I`m very happy with it since i`ve beeen out of education for nearly 10 years and really got stressed over the thought of having to sit exams again :smile:

Physics news on Phys.org
zanazzi78 said:
:smile: :-p :-p :biggrin: WOOOOOOO I just opened my post and got my exam results!

I passed them all with a grade ave of 83%, probably not the best but I`m very happy with it since i`ve beeen out of education for nearly 10 years and really got stressed over the thought of having to sit exams again :smile:

Well done, I am sure 83% is above average.

Woo woo! :smile:

Related to Celebrating My Exam Success After 10 Years: 83% Average Grade!

1. How did you maintain your motivation to study for the exam after 10 years?

I maintained my motivation by setting small, achievable goals for myself and rewarding myself after reaching them. I also reminded myself of the long-term benefits of passing the exam and how it would positively impact my career.

2. What study strategies did you use to achieve an 83% average grade after such a long break?

I used a combination of strategies, including creating a study schedule, practicing active learning techniques, and seeking help from tutors or study groups when needed. I also made sure to regularly review and revise the material to ensure retention.

3. Did you face any challenges while preparing for the exam after such a long gap?

Yes, I faced some challenges such as trying to balance studying with my other responsibilities and managing my time effectively. I also had to overcome some mental barriers, such as self-doubt and fear of failure. However, with determination and perseverance, I was able to overcome these challenges.

4. What advice do you have for others who may be in a similar situation and preparing for an exam after a long break?

My advice would be to create a realistic study schedule and stick to it, seek help when needed, and stay motivated by reminding yourself of the long-term benefits. Also, don't be too hard on yourself and remember that it's never too late to achieve your goals.

5. How did you celebrate your exam success after 10 years?

I celebrated by treating myself to a nice dinner and taking a break from studying to relax and recharge. I also shared the news with my loved ones and thanked them for their support and encouragement throughout my journey. It was a great feeling to finally achieve my goal after such a long time.