Cancellation Fontys Engineering Physics. Need Help On Writing An Email

In summary: Your Name]In summary, the person applied for Engineering Physics but was later informed that the program was canceled. They were asked to inform the university about their second choice program, which is ICT. They are now looking for ideas on how to politely inform the university that they want to continue their application process for ICT. The email they received from the university included a request to inform them by May 28th.
aiisshsaak
Hello guys,

I applied for Engineering Physics, and I got admitted..and after a month, they sent me an email telling me that the program was canceled, and told me to inform them about my second choice which is ICT .

so please guys I need you to give me some ideas on how to start the email to tell them that I want to continue the application process in polite words.

here is the email that I've received:

Dear Student,

You have applied for our English Bachelor program Engineering Physics.

Unfortunately, this program will not start in September 2014.

In your admission letter you informed us that your second choice was ICT.

Can you please inform us, as soon as possible, but at the latest on May 28th if you want to continue your application process for ICT?

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Kind regards

Physics news on Phys.org
,Dear [Name of the Person],I am writing this email in response to your notification about the Engineering Physics program not starting in September 2014. I understand the circumstances and apologize for any inconvenience caused. In my admission letter, I had mentioned that my second choice was ICT. After careful consideration, I would like to continue my application process for ICT. Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Related to Cancellation Fontys Engineering Physics. Need Help On Writing An Email

What is the process for cancelling a Fontys Engineering Physics course?

The process for cancelling a Fontys Engineering Physics course may vary depending on the institution's policies. However, in general, you will need to contact your academic advisor or the course coordinator to inform them of your decision to cancel the course. They will then guide you through the necessary steps, which may include filling out a cancellation form and providing a valid reason for cancellation.

Can I cancel a Fontys Engineering Physics course after the deadline?

In most cases, the deadline for cancelling a course is set by the institution and cannot be extended. However, if you have a valid reason for cancelling after the deadline, such as a medical emergency or unforeseen circumstances, you may be able to appeal for an exception. It is best to contact your academic advisor or the course coordinator to discuss your situation.

Will I receive a refund for the cancelled course?

This will depend on the institution's policies and the timing of your cancellation. If you cancel before the deadline, you may be eligible for a partial or full refund. However, if you cancel after the deadline, you may not receive a refund. It is best to check with your academic advisor or the course coordinator for more information.

How will cancelling a course affect my academic record?

Cancelling a course may have an impact on your academic record, especially if it is a required course for your program. It is important to consider this before making the decision to cancel. It is also a good idea to discuss your options with your academic advisor to understand the potential consequences.

Can I enroll in a different course after cancelling?

Yes, you can enroll in a different course after cancelling a Fontys Engineering Physics course. However, this will depend on the availability of other courses and your program requirements. It is best to consult with your academic advisor to determine the best course of action.