Can You Help Me Turn My Flying Car Idea into Reality?

• Thread starter RPA
  • Start date
In summary, if you have a flying car idea, there are many resources available to help you turn it into a reality. These resources include companies that specialize in designing and building flying cars, as well as crowdfunding platforms that can help you raise funds for your project. Additionally, there are government programs and grants that support innovative ideas and technologies. With determination and persistence, you can take your flying car idea from concept to reality.
RPA
How did you find PF?
Google
Looking for someone to collaborate with regarding flying car. There's plenty of companies putting out flying taxis/drones. I would like to talk about electromagnetic force propulsion. I don't see anything resembling my idea, but then it's a big world

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF. :smile:

RPA said:
I would like to talk about electromagnetic force propulsion.
Kind of like a rail gun flying car... Take a deep breath and push the big red button! :wink:

If you have some links to mainstream articles about such propulsion that you'd like to discuss, start a thread in the Aerospace forum with those links, and ask questions about the links. We don't allow personal speculation at PF, but we definitely encourage good questions about mainstream science links. That's how we all learn... :smile:

Likes Wrichik Basu, russ_watters and hutchphd
Welcome to PF!

Just make sure you're trying to be the right Tesla: the genius visionary electrical engineer inventor, not the internet myth crackpot.

• Love
Likes Wrichik Basu, berkeman and phinds