How Can I Learn Math and Science on My Own?

• Thread starter liuhongwei
  • Start date
In summary, learning math and science on your own requires a combination of self-motivation, discipline, and effective study strategies. It is important to set clear goals and establish a schedule for consistent practice. Utilizing online resources, such as videos, tutorials, and practice problems, can also be beneficial. Additionally, seeking out support and guidance from peers, teachers, and online forums can enhance your understanding and retention of the material. With dedication and perseverance, it is possible to successfully learn math and science on your own.
liuhongwei
How did you find PF?
www.baidu.com
I'm a techer. Thanks for your help!
I have just joined this wonderful community. I do my best to learn math and other sciences on my own. Rather difficult thing to do, but I do hope to cope with this interesting task. I will be asking questions hoping to get help. :)
Thank you!
Best wishes!

Last edited:
Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF! :smile:

[QUOTE =“ berkeman,帖子:6309907,成员:8921”]
欢迎来到PF! :微笑:
[/引用]
Thank you very much !

liuhongwei said:
[QUOTE =“ berkeman,帖子:6309907,成员:8921”]
欢迎来到PF! :微笑:
[/引用]
Thank you very much !
You are welcome. Please be sure to post in English first here, and then you can append other language translations. Thanks.
-------------------------------------------
De nada. Asegúrese de publicar primero en inglés aquí, y luego puede agregar traducciones a otros idiomas. Gracias.
--------------------------------------------

Likes Janosh89 and sysprog