Can a Power Plant Master Benefit from Physics Basics?

• Thread starter hubajs
  • Start date
In summary, understanding physics basics can greatly benefit a power plant master. This knowledge allows for a better understanding of the principles behind power generation and distribution, as well as the ability to troubleshoot and optimize systems. Additionally, a grasp of physics concepts can aid in the development of more efficient and sustainable energy sources. Overall, a strong foundation in physics can greatly enhance a power plant master's skills and abilities in their field.
hubajs
Hello, I am master in energy engineering and I can design a powerplant, working experience since 19 years.
Neverthless, it can happen, that I need a help in physics basics with questions that I have been never thinking about.
I can help with energy conversion clarification, combustion, emissions.
Some help can be useful also with answering some free energy or other perpetum mobile myths.

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF. :smile:
hubajs said:
Some help can be useful also with answering some free energy or other perpetum mobile myths.
Those are actually forbidden topics here -- we do not allow discussions about those subjects. If you see a post that looks like a PMM or Free Energy discussion, please click the "Report" link in the post to report it to the Mentors. Please just Report and do not Reply to such posts.

Enjoy the PF! :smile:

OK, no problem. I like rules that avoid members to waste time with useless topics.

Likes berkeman
hubajs said:
OK, no problem. I like rules that avoid members to waste time with useless topics.
Exactly! Sounds like you are great match for the PF. :smile: