Can a Non-Traditional Student Balance Family, Physics, and Engineering?

• Thread starter Shawn Christensen
  • Start date
In summary, balancing family, physics, and engineering as a non-traditional student is possible with proper time management and support. Non-traditional students often have additional responsibilities, such as caring for children or working full-time, but with dedication and prioritization, they can successfully balance their academic pursuits with their personal lives. Additionally, seeking support from family, friends, and academic resources can also greatly aid in managing the demands of being a non-traditional student. With determination and a strong support system, it is possible for non-traditional students to excel in both their personal and academic endeavors.
Shawn Christensen
Hi I'm a non-traditional student attending Wayne state university. I'm pursuing a mechanical engineering degree and BA in Physics. I love physics but want to make a decent living so I chose mechanical engineering as well as physics. I'm 32 with a wife and son. I love this forum and hope to engage in some interesting topics here.

Thank You

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!