Can a Grandmother Revolutionize Dog Waste Disposal Systems?

• Thread starter GramInvents51
  • Start date
In summary, the topic is about a new member who is also a grandmother. This person may have recently joined a group or organization, but also holds the title of being a grandmother. This could mean that they have children who are now adults and have started families of their own, making the new member a grandparent. It is possible that the new member is excited to be a part of this new group and share their experiences and wisdom as a grandparent with others. Being a grandmother is a special and important role in many families, and this new member may bring a unique perspective to the group.
GramInvents51
How did you find PF?
I found PF by googling my question. This site came up as a possible place to find an answer.
My name is Lois, and I am a 70-year-old grandmother who is reasonably intelligent and occasionally finds a problem which should have a solution, but the solutions presented are just not good enough. For instance, when I started looking for a better solution to dispensing bags for disposal of dog waste at trailheads and beaches, I quickly realized that the available "solutions" didn't solve most of the problems very well. I decided to make one that would but had a couple of questions about which use of materials would be longest lasting and most effective. So I asked here. I hope that this will not be the only "better mousetrap" I will be making. I anticipate both asking and possibly answering questions here every once in a while.

Likes Jim Lai, dlgoff, russ_watters and 1 other person
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF, Lois. It's great to have you here! :smile:

Likes GramInvents51
Thanks, it's good to be here. I'm re-finding mental muscles I haven't used in a while.

Likes jrmichler and berkeman
GramInvents51 said:
and occasionally finds a problem which should have a solution, but the solutions presented are just not good enough.
And THAT is what inventing is all about. And I like your username.

Likes GramInvents51
Thanks. It seemed appropriate.

Likes berkeman