Call a man do job about real estate intermediary

• Thread starter Feezik
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Job
In summary, the conversation is about a person wanting to contact a man for a job in real estate, but is unsure of the correct term to use. The term "middle man" is suggested as a more informal term for the job, while "realtor" is the official title. The income of this job depends on commission, which is typically 3% in the US. The person being addressed is advised to be mindful of their English when posting, as it may be difficult for others to understand. The conversation ends with the person expressing gratitude for the clarification.
Feezik
I would want to call a man do job about real estate intermediary
but I don't know to call ?

Is "intermediary man" correct ?

Thank you

by the way, is this job earn a lots money ?

Physics news on Phys.org

I think the term you're looking for is "middle man" informally, or "realtor" as an actual title.

I have no idea what they earn...they usually earn money on commission (I think it's 3% of the here in the US), so it depends on their sales.

Freezik, please don't take this the wrong way, but you keep asking why no one responds to your posts and it seems to me that your english is rather broken and as such your questions / posts are somewhat confusing and difficult to understand.

I think you are going for middle man with the above post, however I think your wording is incorrect as you are doing direct translations through an online translator / dictionary.

Jared

it's lisab - your buddy understand my question.. I have answer

Yes, but my post referred to all of your posts, I only put it here as it is the latest one and would not drag another one up the top of the list.

Sorry I care who understand me. I can't care what they think my post is. Thank you so more about your reference

Related to Call a man do job about real estate intermediary

What is a real estate intermediary?

A real estate intermediary is a professional who assists in the buying, selling, or renting of properties. They act as a middleman between buyers and sellers, helping to negotiate deals and facilitate the transaction process.

What services does a real estate intermediary provide?

A real estate intermediary typically provides services such as market analysis, property valuation, advertising and marketing, showing properties, and handling negotiations and paperwork.

How do I become a real estate intermediary?

To become a real estate intermediary, you typically need to have a high school diploma or equivalent and complete a certain number of real estate courses. You also need to pass a licensing exam and meet any additional requirements set by your state.

What are the benefits of using a real estate intermediary?

Using a real estate intermediary can offer several benefits, such as saving time and effort in finding and negotiating a property, accessing their knowledge and expertise in the real estate market, and having a professional handle the paperwork and legal aspects of the transaction.

How much does a real estate intermediary charge?

The cost of a real estate intermediary can vary depending on factors such as location, services provided, and the value of the property. Typically, they charge a percentage of the final sale price or a flat fee. It is important to discuss fees and any other expenses with the intermediary before entering into a contract.