BLACK/DARK-Holes/Matter/Energy? Linked?

• Thread starter HARVEYU1E1
  • Start date
In summary, black/dark holes, matter, and energy are all interconnected concepts in the study of astrophysics. Black holes are regions of extreme gravitational pull that can trap even light, while dark matter is a mysterious substance that makes up the majority of the universe's mass. Dark energy, on the other hand, is a force that is causing the expansion of the universe to accelerate. While there is evidence that suggests a link between black holes and dark matter, the connection between dark energy and these other phenomena is still a topic of ongoing research and debate.
HARVEYU1E1
After a quick and not fruitful Google Search I leave this question in better minds than my own.
Q- Has there been any discussion linking the start of our Universe with a black hole?
<Reason behind Question> I feel as if certain phenomenon seems quite similar to one another. A) star dies, implodes, becomes a black hole B) Big Bang occurs "out of nowhere" creates a Universe.

Further, does the black hole consuming whatever matter in its wake account for the "Dark energy & Matter" that we have been able to detect? I picture; a star dies, and becomes a black hole, in turn, creating a Universe. Within the Universe, the Black hole pumps whatever matter it has consumed into it.

I see it being a very understandable process. Which also, to me, accounts for Inflation. The more the Black Hole consumes, the bigger it gets, which allows it to consume more and more than it previously did when it first occurred.

Physics news on Phys.org
Hello and
:welcome:

This is only meant to be an introduction of your person to the community. For technical questions, we have various forums where qualified readers can be found. I moved your identical post in our cosmology forum, and please don't post multiple times, give us a chance to answer.