Best category for feedback on educational article?

• Thread starter Philip Dhingra
  • Start date
  • Tags
    education
In summary, the best category for feedback on an educational article is education or academia, as these categories are specifically geared towards discussing and analyzing educational content. Other relevant categories may include literature, writing, or specific subject areas such as history, science, or math. It is important to choose a category that aligns with the content of the article in order to receive relevant and helpful feedback from others in the community.
Philip Dhingra
I wrote an article explaining Einstein's train-platform experiment, and I wanted to get feedback from PF about it. Should I post it under Special and General Relativity, or should I post in something under Science Education and careers? I wanted to simplify elements of the experiment to make it easier to understand, but I want to make sure I didn't cut any corners and that my simplifications are appropriate.

Physics news on Phys.org
If mainstream you can email (admin@physicsforums.com) it to me for review for Insights. Otherwise we don't really do paper reviews here if new research or against mainstream.

Okay will send!