Belgium: PA textbooks not anti-Semitic

In summary, the Belgian government continues to fund the Palestinian education system, despite a new report stating that some textbooks contain anti-Zionist and anti-Semitic statements, including references to "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion." Other countries, such as Finland, Italy, and the Netherlands, have stopped funding the textbooks due to their content. The Palestinian Ministry of Education denies the accusations of incitement and claims that Israeli textbooks promote hatred against Palestinians. The involvement of European governments in the Palestinian education system is seen as a rejection of Israeli influence and propaganda.
Happeh said:
The Isrealis in control of Canada had him deported to Germany where they knew his type of speech was outlawed. 3 months later Mr Zundel is charged with crimes right according to plan.

You know, I'm starting to believe that the J**s are indeed onto a master conspiracy. See, I wanted to reply that I have a J** for breakfast every morning, and roasted A**b in slices for the evening, and guess what ? The milk of one week old got bad when I put it in my coffee. You could think that this is because of the J** controlled sugar I put into it, but as I want my Nobel prize, I only use aspartane. But then I looked at the box with aspartane, and, know what's the name of the town where it was produced ? Lyon. And who's the major of Lyon's daughter's carsalesman's best friend ? A certain mister LEVI ! See ! The bastards ! They knew I was going to expose some J**ish propaganda, and they put something in my aspartane that makes the milk bad ! A clear warning sign !

Physics news on Phys.org
Happeh said:
Westernized Chinese as well as members of other Asian countries that live in the West are contaminated by western culture. They are starting down the slow road of de evolution. They do not resemble their counterparts living natively in the Asian countries. The Westernized Asians will not look so superior to Native Western people as the Native Asians do.

The west coast of California, and Los Angeles in particular, is the number one port of immigration in the world right now. Many of the Chinese I've seen, or even known, were first generation.

Plus, you again seem to be ignoring that I'm not saying they've become fat. They look great. It's just that everyone in coastal California looks great. In case you haven't gotten it by now, I'm not even trying to dispute your claim. In fact, I think it would be ridiculous to make a claim either way, based on what you've 'seen with your own eyes.' Although I do think it's becoming fairly well established that the great bulk of Americans (if not those walking the streets of westside LA) are becoming obese, I don't see how you can generalize this to all of western civilization. From what little I know, western Europeans have an excellent diet and are a very healthy weight. Also from what I know, a great deal of Chinese (particularly in the western and southern provinces) are badly malnourished.

Happeh said:
First Germany charges the man with a crime. He lives in the USA but since his website is visible in Germany, he broke German law. Pay attention. Your website in your country can be used to ship you to another country and thrown in that countries jail.

Aren't you very affraid by now ? What do you think will happen to you ?

Yo happeh , the hell are u talking bout. I am an ethnic chinese and i don't know what u are talking about. Sugar?, we chinese don t particularly shun sugar, and we aint smart in the US bcos we don't eat sugar. Chinese immigrants to other countries do well because people who immigrate tend to value success, as that is the reason they immigrated in the first place, and that goes for most ppl , not just chinese. Sugar? i don't think so.

kaos said:
Yo happeh , the hell are u talking bout. I am an ethnic chinese and i don't know what u are talking about. Sugar?, we chinese don t particularly shun sugar, and we aint smart in the US bcos we don't eat sugar. Chinese immigrants to other countries do well because people who immigrate tend to value success, as that is the reason they immigrated in the first place, and that goes for most ppl , not just chinese. Sugar? i don't think so.

Average people in most country are unaware of medical theory. That does not mean the medical theory does not exist.

I agree with you that immigrant Chinese have a strong work ethic. That is in addition to possessing a healthier body due to your cultural heritage of Chinese medicine theory, Taoism and kung fu theories.

vanesch said:
Aren't you very affraid by now ? What do you think will happen to you ?

I am waiting for the gestapo to come by and disappear me.

loseyourname said:
I don't see how you can generalize this to all of western civilization. From what little I know, western Europeans have an excellent diet and are a very healthy weight. Also from what I know, a great deal of Chinese (particularly in the western and southern provinces) are badly malnourished.

I am generalizing based on years of study and observation.

I thought about you today. I don't think you have an understanding of how the body works on a basic level. I think you are looking at people who are thin or fat and making decisions based on that simplistic examination. I don't think that you understand why people are fat and skinny or that people can be fat and skinny for different reasons. Reasons unrelated to food intake.

For instance. Where I live the young Asian women all look alike. Many of them are so alike they could be clones. There is a reason they look like that. A reason unrelated to eating only small amounts of food. A Western White person who is thin does not look like an Asian person who is thin. The Asian and Western views of how the body work are totally different.

Art said:
I'm sure most people can; it's 3.25m military and 2.44m civilians.
Art said:
Art you smart aleck. ;) I know you went to google for that. And if you didn't we both know that inhabitants of the physics forums do not qualify as regular people. ;)

Art said:
Have you been eating strange mushrooms lately?

No, actually it's break the law and go to jail.

No. Why? You selling?

Happeh said:
No. Why? You selling?
No more trolling.