Azeroth: Population 5 million and counting

In summary, there are millions of people that love playing World of Warcraft and others that do not. Players that are addicted to the game love the powerleveling aspects and the social aspect of the game. The game is also great for players that like to just wander around and not worry about quests.
ranger
Gold Member
http://www.gamespot.com/news/6141517.html

Is it just me or is that a lot of people playing one game. Whats so special about World of Warcraft anyway?

Any hardcore WoW players on PF.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Leeeerooy!

What's special about WoW? Maybe I should try. I don't really like RPG kinda games though...

I've never played any of these MMORPGs though City of Heros and City of Villians look pretty tempting.

I'm a Tauren Druid.

ranger said:
Any hardcore WoW players on PF.

I would be, but I think my thesis advisor would kill me. :-p

Wow looks totally awesome to me. What could be cooler than to play RPG's online with other people? The additional 15 euros/month fee is keeping me from it though. (Oh god, I'm so poor :cry:)

wow 5 million, wonder what the turnover of that company is

I'm pretty addicted to this game. I got like 14k rep to go before my troll rogue gets his Lobotomizer! :!)

INteresting links 0TheSwerve0. I'm currently playing urbandead.

Any good? My character died her first night out, I didn't notice that I had spent all my action points:redface: Made 3 more though, they're doing ok. One has necrotech employment and lab experience, is that all you need to find a revivification syringe? My character has both these skills, and I've run 20+ searches with no syringe.

I'm playing as a private. I only have 1 action point left. I seeked shelter in a library. Its not even barricaded. I hope I'll survive the night in there. So far I only have 5XP. I'm thinking of playing as another character, so that I can go to the library where my private is and barricade it so I'll be safer for the night.

Great game.

Last edited:
lol, I tried to do something similar. Firefighters are great to start out with, maybe try that.

cronxeh said:
Leeeerooy!

:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Nerf Hunters

~60 Shaman

Nerf shaman!

60 mage
60 rouge

60 mage nathrezim

i bought this game because my stupid friends convinced me to. now i regret it... immensly. i absolutely hate this game, it is pointless and eats all your money. DO NOT BUY THIS GAME! i urge you. do not buy world of warcraft!

it is pointless and eats all your money. DO NOT BUY THIS GAME! i urge you. do not buy world of warcraft!

Looks like there are over 5 million people that will disagree with you.

Last edited:
http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=lr_HR-iIlYg&feature=Views&page=1&t=a&f=b

Last edited by a moderator:
wow! that is hilarious! :smile:

I dislike WoW, also. Blizzard combined Diablo 2's gameplay in a Warcraft setting. The result: A powerleveller's paradise, but terrible for people who prefer to just kinda wander. I prefer crafting and other economic operations, not grouping up with 1337 players and stomping n00bs or farming (monsters). Then again, I'm not really the target audience.

60 mage on burning legion.

adding more player vs. player content would be great. there are pvp servers that don't have pvp guilds. vary frustrating...

cronxeh said:
Leeeerooy!

Jeeeeenkinnnnns!

I'm afraid of MMORPGs because I know I'll get addicted.

I used to play it almost obsessively for a couple of months and then realized it was a big time sink. I prefer FPSs which need little commitment, like DoD:S.

BTW: 60 Rogue, 50 Shaman, 35 Priest :-p

Related to Azeroth: Population 5 million and counting

1. What is "Azeroth: Population 5 million and counting"?

"Azeroth: Population 5 million and counting" is a fictional world created by the popular video game franchise, World of Warcraft. It is inhabited by various races, creatures, and civilizations, and has a population of 5 million beings.

2. How was the population of Azeroth determined to be 5 million?

The population of Azeroth was determined by the game developers through various means, such as lore and gameplay mechanics. The number may also change over time as the game evolves and new content is introduced.

3. Which races make up the population of Azeroth?

The population of Azeroth is made up of various races, including humans, elves, dwarves, trolls, orcs, goblins, and more. Each race has its own unique culture, history, and abilities.

4. How does the population of Azeroth impact gameplay?

The population of Azeroth can impact gameplay in various ways, such as determining the availability of resources, the difficulty of quests, and the overall economy of the game world. It can also affect player interaction and competition between different factions and races.

5. Is the population of Azeroth constantly growing?

Yes, the population of Azeroth is constantly growing as new players join the game and existing players continue to progress and explore the world. However, the game developers may also introduce events or storylines that can impact the population and potentially decrease it.