Associate Professor of Chemistry (retired)

• Thread starter David Cameron
  • Start date
In summary, an Associate Professor of Chemistry (retired) is an individual who has held the position of associate professor in the field of chemistry and has now retired. This title is typically used in academic settings and denotes a high level of expertise and experience in the subject of chemistry. Retired associate professors may continue to contribute to the field through research, consulting, or teaching on a part-time basis.
David Cameron
I have taught general chemistry, mostly to engineering majors, for over 30 years. I developed a special tool to be used in solving more "advanced" types of problems in reaction stoichiometry. I call the tool the "arrow diagram method." It is quite helpful to many students in using logical equations made from given measured information in a problem, such logical equations being very useful in solving the problem.

As a retired teacher of chemistry, my attention has turned more in the direction of a couple of topics in theoretical physics that are of special interest to me. These topics are the theory of special relativity and the development of a unified field theory.

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF! :smile: