Ask a Stupid Quetion Get a Stupid Answer

• Thread starter climbhi
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Stupid
In summary, a group of individuals are discussing a new forum and its purpose of asking and answering "stupid questions." They discuss topics such as how long it takes to reach 1000 posts, the existence of the old forums, the best superpower, an elevator that goes sideways, and the reasons behind posting in this forum. They also explore the question of why they ask questions and the possible theories that have not been invented. Eventually, the conversation turns to the expansion of the universe and the orbit of planets around stars.
Originally posted by jimmy p
Is a test-tube babies star sign Pyrex?
No, but the Corning Co, manufacturers of Pyrex* are required to be all such babies' godfather.

Read any good bananas lately?

Physics news on Phys.org
Originally posted by zoobyshoe
Read any good bananas lately?
Talk about your proverbial slippery slope quetion WOW! Nope...but I wrote one...

How many Banana's does it take to make a Good Banana Read/Un-read?

Originally posted by Mr. Robin Parsons

How many Banana's does it take to make a Good Banana Read/Un-read?

depends how thinly you slice them...

Are bananas better than oranges for books?

Are bananas better than oranges for books?
Actaully, both of them make excellant Pulp fiction.

When drinking your glass of Pulp friction, (for Brekie) does it go down 'all the way', or just into your stomach?

When drinking your glass of Pulp friction, (for Brekie) does it go down 'all the way', or just into your stomach?
Pulp friction? I find that hard to swallow.What is pulp's coefficient of friction?

I always tell a lie...agree ?

What is pulp's coefficient of friction?
Somewheres 'tween extreme and slow, depends upon things like the 'bleaching process' that went on, the 'pressing' (rolling of the Paper)as that smooths it out something radical, and naturally you zoob with that little spittle problem you have, well should just slide down there like a lead weight in free-fall and accelerating...ZOOM!

When pulping your coefficients of fraction, for your book clubs latest escaspade, do you truly "Pulp them up" or just inflate them using your psychic Ego/Id Driver.Dll?

When pulping your coefficients [grind]of[/grind] fra[chop]ction[/chop], for your book [size=huge]clu[/size]bs [pulp]ate[/pulp]st [CHOP]esca[/CHOP]spad[SPINDLE]e, do[/SPINDLE] you truly "Pulp them up" or just inflate them using your psychic Ego/Id D{GRIND}riv{/GRIND}er.Dll? []

I use html.In recent years, I seem to be older than I used to be. How could that have happened?

Last edited:
In recent years, I seem to be older than I used to be. How could that have happened?
Clearly, and rather obviously, (I am soooo surprised YOU needed to ask this) you passed some "time" (no such thing) in the "No" space zone, it explains everything!

Why would someone like Zoob use HTML when XML is Known/reknown to be faster/trimmer/slimmer/easier/cooler/nice/easiertowriteout/nicetopronounce/funnerthentherest/morefunthenabarrelofmonkeys/eveninthisyearofthemonkey/lastbutnotleasttheeasiestwayformetogethisreallylongjokewrittenoutsuchthateveyonethingksIamworking. and why?

Why would someone like Zoob use HTML when XML is Known/reknown to be faster/trimmer/slimmer/easier/cooler/nice/easiertowriteout/nicetopronounce/funnerthentherest/morefunthenabarrelofmonkeys/eveninthisyearofthemonkey/lastbutnotleasttheeasiestwayformetogethisreallylongjokewrittenoutsuchthateveyonethingksIamworking. and why?
Because it was there.It was there because...?

It was there because...?
It N-E-E-D-E-D to be!

How come things Need to be?

if they weren't needed, then we wouldn't need em...duh!:smile:

Why isn't there mouse-flavoured cat food?

Why isn't there mouse-flavoured cat food?
Cause then they wouldn't chase the (real) mice out of the houses D'Uh!

If you were standing on a bridge?

If you were standing on a bridge?
That's where you'd be whether or not you realized it.Why isn't there cat-flavored dog food?

Cos dogs prefer the taste of their own genitals

Why isn't there a special name for the tops of your feet?

Why isn't there a special name for the tops of your feet?
There is just such a medical term but it takes three times longer to pronounce than "tops of your feet" so no one uses it, not even podiatrists.What do you call a man with one real foot and one pseudo-pod?

anything you want, he probably couldn't catch up with you! how about "limpet"

Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavour, and dishwashing liquid made with real lemons?

Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavour, and dishwashing liquid made with real lemons?
Cause they used all the real lemons in the Dishwashing Soap so they had to put the Fake lemons in the Lemon Juice, or, because "nine out of ten" real "lemon lovers" prefer it in their dishsoap! for consumtive purposes slides down better I heard...

If you take a lemon, and squeeeeeeeze it, why is it that it sounds Just like Zoobyshoe crying?

If you take a lemon, and squeeeeeeeze it, why is it that it sounds Just like Zoobyshoe crying?
The resemblence to his sour disposition is uncanny, isn't it?If you take a large hunk of Canadian Bacon and squeeeeeeeze it, why does it not sound like Mr. Robin Parsons?

Last edited:
If you take a large hunk of Canadian Bacon and squeeeeeeeze it, why does it not sound like Mr. Robin Parsons?
Cause he is a homeelesse guy ergo he cannot have that kind of Body fat, Just not allowed! Violation of Universal Statute #3985746465910stroke-j Sec 14 part 7 subsection, (i), (ii), and (iii)

Why is it that Canadian Bacon doesn't look like a Maple leaf?

Why is it that Canadian Bacon doesn't look like a Maple leaf?
Because, try as they might, they haven't been able to make the Canadian pigs look like maple trees.Isn't maple syrup scrumptious?

Isn't maple syrup scrumptious?
Well no, it S-Y-R-U-P you know, "a flowing liquid like solid"

What the heck is a scrumtious, anyways?

What the heck is a scrumtious, anyways?
Common orthographic misdemeanor.Is it true that since they can't get the pigs to resemble maple trees, they are trying to breed maple trees that resemble pigs?

Is it true that since they can't get the pigs to resemble maple trees, they are trying to breed maple trees that resemble pigs?
No!...actually, that is a common misdemeanor in which it is thought that "pigs can fly" but the brutal truth is that they too need airplanes to do it...just like us...

...will similarities, and wonders, ever cease?

...will similarities, and wonders, ever cease?
Einstein maintained that the similarities between simultenaities seem silly, so, I wonder if wonders will wander.

At the present time, given what we have, whizm are seagulls if thirty?

At the present time, given what we have, whizm are seagulls if thirty?
Oh I absolutely agree to disagree with your agreed upon agreement, that we have previously agreed to, given that that agreement, is agreed to, by a general agreement, of agreeing!

So tell me, whizm have we agreed to? (and why?)(not?)(maybe?)(sorta?)(kinda?)(perhaps?)

So tell me, whizm have we agreed to? (and why?)(not?)(maybe?)(sorta?)(kinda?)(perhaps?)
I thought we'd agreed to thirty, if whizm.Recently I had the misfortune of having my screw-fed trans-proto fiberscrunching gizmological whizmizer start making an odd, whinning noise much like a lemon being squeezed. Would you have any suggestions?

Recently I had the misfortune of having my screw-fed trans-proto fiberscrunching gizmological whizmizer start making an odd, whinning noise much like a lemon being squeezed. Would you have any suggestions?
Sure! remove the lemon!

What happens when you remove a jammed lemon from a "screw-fed trans-proto fiberscrunching gizmological whizmizer" that hasn't been greased in years?

Last edited:
What happens when you remove a jammed lemon from a "screw-fed trans-proto fiberscrunching gizmological whizmizer" that hasn't been greased in years?
You get a fresh smelling machine, and a lemon in really bad shape.Recently I had the experience of noticing that my double-acting bi-vacuous, vorto-turbonic wet/dry/biocontaminated floor sweeper was not sucking as it once used to, so I opened it up with the only screw driver I seemed to be able to find, despite the fact I used to have a set of twenty, and inside I found the rest of the missing screw drivers all chopped into scrap metal and non recyclable plastic. Could I offer you some cappuchino?

Recently I had the experience of noticing that my double-acting bi-vacuous, vorto-turbonic wet/dry/biocontaminated floor sweeper was not sucking as it once used to, so I opened it up with the only screw driver I seemed to be able to find, despite the fact I used to have a set of twenty, and inside I found the rest of the missing screw drivers all chopped into scrap metal and non recyclable plastic. Could I offer you some cappuchino?
Only if it is laminar and smelling of fresh lemons!

How would you go about deciding if Ms Zoobyshoe was either Lipophilic, lipophalic, or simply lipophobic?

test her, and depending on how she responds is whether she is a phillic,a phallic or a phobic.

Why don't you ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery"?

Why don't you ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery"?
Because all the people who win the lottery are psychic. They're taking turns among themselves and don't want the lottery operators to know.Why don't you ever see the headline "President Bush Admits to Imbecility" ?

Why don't you ever see the headline "President Bush Admits to Imbecility" ?
Cause His Wife won't let him.. (Am I in trouble now?)

How is it that a BPO is available to someone like myself and yet I can't even get a "Hello" from anyone else?

because BPO is a fantasy...even if she runs off with me, and fantasies always go right...for a time anyway.

Why is it that when you're driving and looking for an address, you turn down the volume on the radio?

Why is it that when you're driving and looking for an address, you turn down the volume on the radio?
So you can see the address with your ears...it's called "visual accoustics"

When you tune your car radio, why is it that you don't look at it?