Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

[SOLVED] Alignment Issues with the Secondary Navigation Menu

Sudharaka

MHB Math Helper
Feb 5, 2012
Hi everyone, :)

I don't know if this is a common issue for all Site Helpers or a specific issue for my browser. But anyway after being a Site Helper I I noticed that the drop down menus in the secondary navigation menu appears to be misaligned. This was not a problem when I was a Global Mod, so I presume this has something to do with being a Site Helper. Let me show you some screenshots that I have taken. :)

As you may see it kinda looks ugly with two lines separating the links and the border (of the drop down menus) seems to be out of place too. :)

Jameson

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
Yes, you are quite right that this is a new issue. It came from fixing the navbar highlighting problem, where basically all pages had "Forum" selected in the navbar. Now the selected tab moves correctly but styling the links became an issue. I plan on talking to the coder we hired about this over the weekend.

ZaidAlyafey

MHB Math Helper
Jan 17, 2013
I as well noticed this problem.

Jameson

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
So I wrote the coder who did the project to ask if he could take a look at it soon. While waiting for his reply I tried to locate the CSS details and ended up fixing it I believe! :cool: I've checked in two browsers on my computer and both show that the overlapping border is gone.

Can someone confirm please?

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
Yes, the border issue is resolved on my end too. Way to go! (Yes)

ZaidAlyafey

MHB Math Helper
Jan 17, 2013
Yup , it's working right now !

Sudharaka

MHB Math Helper
Feb 5, 2012
So I wrote the coder who did the project to ask if he could take a look at it soon. While waiting for his reply I tried to locate the CSS details and ended up fixing it I believe! :cool: I've checked in two browsers on my computer and both show that the overlapping border is gone.

Can someone confirm please?
Yep. It's working nicely now. Thanks for taking time to fix it. :)

Ackbach

Indicium Physicus
Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
And the drop-down menus look good again! No more double-lines between items! Great job!