Adomian Decomposition method research Ph.D ADVISE NEEDED

In summary: Your Name]In summary, Kennedy Chwala is seeking a supervisor for his Ph.D studies in the area of differential equations. He has previous research experience in this field and is interested in continuing his studies with a focus on non-linear differential equations. Recommendations for finding a suitable supervisor include researching universities and professors, seeking recommendations, and having a clear research goal. Considering different universities and countries may also be beneficial.
chwala
Gold Member
Hi,
I hope i have posted this in the right forum
I am requesting to get a supervisor who is willing to supervise me in the areas of differential equations hence get an admission for Ph.D overseas
I did my M.sc project in ADM METHOD IN SOLVING THE STURM LIUVILLE EIGENVALUE PROBLEM(see attached) using a linear differential equation as my test subject.
I would like to further my study in the same area but now with non linear differential equation

kindly advise,
regards,

Kennedy Chwala

Physics news on Phys.org

Dear Kennedy Chwala,

Thank you for reaching out to our forum for assistance in finding a supervisor for your Ph.D studies in the area of differential equations. I am happy to hear that you have a strong interest in this field and have already conducted research in this area during your M.Sc project.

Finding a suitable supervisor for your Ph.D studies is a crucial step in your academic journey. I would suggest starting by researching universities and professors who specialize in differential equations and have experience supervising Ph.D students. You can also reach out to your professors and colleagues for recommendations or seek advice from academic advisors at your current institution.

When approaching potential supervisors, I would recommend highlighting your previous research experience and expressing your interest in continuing your studies in the same area. It would also be helpful to have a clear idea of your research goals and how you plan to contribute to the field of differential equations with your Ph.D.

Additionally, it may be beneficial to broaden your scope and consider other universities or countries for your Ph.D studies. This will not only increase your chances of finding a suitable supervisor but also expose you to different perspectives and approaches in the field.

Best of luck in your search for a supervisor and your future academic endeavors.

Related to Adomian Decomposition method research Ph.D ADVISE NEEDED

1. What is the Adomian Decomposition method?

The Adomian Decomposition method is a mathematical technique used to solve nonlinear differential equations. It involves breaking down the original equation into a series of simpler equations, which are then solved iteratively to obtain a solution for the original equation.

2. How is the Adomian Decomposition method used in research?

The Adomian Decomposition method is used in research to solve complex problems in various fields, such as physics, engineering, and economics. It provides an analytical solution to nonlinear equations, which is often more accurate and efficient than numerical methods.

3. What are the advantages of using the Adomian Decomposition method?

One of the main advantages of using the Adomian Decomposition method is that it does not require linearization or small perturbations, which are common in other methods. It also allows for the inclusion of external variables, making it more versatile for real-world problems.

4. What are some limitations of the Adomian Decomposition method?

While the Adomian Decomposition method is effective for solving many nonlinear problems, it may not be suitable for all types of equations. It also requires a good understanding of the underlying mathematics and may be computationally intensive for certain problems.

5. What advice do you have for someone pursuing a Ph.D in Adomian Decomposition method research?

If you are interested in pursuing a Ph.D in Adomian Decomposition method research, it is important to have a strong foundation in mathematics and numerical methods. Familiarize yourself with the current literature and research in the field, and seek guidance from experienced researchers. Be prepared to work hard and persist through challenges, as research can be a long and challenging journey.