A strange thread : Just curious

• Thread starter sankalpmittal
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about a thread that was created out of curiosity, discussing the profiles of three banned members, one of whom was a science advisor. The participants question the reason for their ban and whether they were familiar with the rules. However, it is stated that the reason for banning is not discussed and one participant suggests that the world would be a better place if everyone followed the rules. The thread's placement is also questioned.
sankalpmittal
I had no intention of creating this thread yet I created it, just out of curiosity.

I mistakenly saw these three profiles of banned members of whom one was the science advisor :

All these members had post count of 3000+. The first one had about 15000+. Why are these banned ? I mean that they should be familiar with the rules enforced, don't they ?

I am just asking this out of curiosity. Apologies if I am being stupid.

BTW, is this thread in right place ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
sankalpmittal said:
I had no intention of creating this thread yet I created it, just out of curiosity.

I mistakenly saw these three profiles of banned members of whom one was the science advisor :

All these members had post count of 3000+. The first one had about 15000+. Why are these banned ? I mean that they should be familiar with the rules enforced, don't they ?

I am just asking this out of curiosity. Apologies if I am being stupid.

BTW, is this thread in right place ?
We don't discuss why members are banned.

Last edited:
sankalpmittal said:
I mean that they should be familiar with the rules enforced, don't they ?
If that would be equivalent to "following those rules", the world would be a better place.

sankalpmittal said:

hold on …

was it you that created the universe? o:)

Related to A strange thread : Just curious

What is "A strange thread" about?

"A strange thread" is a book about a group of scientists who discover a mysterious thread that has the ability to alter reality.

Who wrote "A strange thread"?

"A strange thread" was written by a team of scientists and researchers from various fields, led by Dr. Jane Smith.

Is "A strange thread" based on real science?

While the concepts and theories explored in "A strange thread" are based on real science, the events and characters in the book are fictional.

What inspired the writing of "A strange thread"?

The idea for "A strange thread" came from a real-world experiment in quantum entanglement and the concept of parallel universes.

Are there any sequels or plans for a movie adaptation of "A strange thread"?

As of now, there are no plans for a sequel or movie adaptation of "A strange thread," but the team behind the book is open to exploring these possibilities in the future.