A new chapter of my life that begins with physics.............

In summary, embarking on a new chapter of my life that involves the study of physics has been both exciting and challenging. I have always been fascinated by the laws and principles that govern the physical world and now have the opportunity to delve deeper into this subject. From learning about motion and energy to exploring the mysteries of the universe, I am eager to expand my knowledge and understanding of the world around me. This new journey has opened up a whole new world of possibilities and I am ready to embrace the challenges and discoveries that await me. Physics has ignited a passion within me and I am excited to see where this path will lead.
bos3yed651
How did you find PF?
google search
I guess I'm here to find and connect with people, who have the same interest as me. My name is Abdulaziz and I am a civil and environmental engineer. After studying for four years at Tennesse Tech University. I found out that engineering is okay but my thing was physics. And one of the reasons that made me shift my mind is that engineers go by a codebook and a physicist is the one who makes the codebooks. But unfortunately and due to a lot of complications, which I won't bore you with I can't be a physicist. But, I can study physics through the internet. I guess that is the story of my life :)

Likes berkeman and Wrichik Basu
Physics news on Phys.org
A warm welcome to PF :welcome:

In order to help you start, the following are the three main sections in PF. You should explore them well:

1. The main forums, that you see on the home page.

2. The Insights Blog (also available on the top row (header section)). In short, they have been described as "wonder of the web". The blog contains articles that help in learning topics to a great extent.

3. The Media Gallery (also available in the header section). The media gallery now has some great videos and lecture courses in almost every field in science, and they provide an audio-visual learning opportunity.

Enjoy your time here. Happy learning! :smile:

With regards,
Wrichik.

Likes bos3yed651