A Level Physics Help: Expert Assistance for Your Physics Paper | Pip XX

• Thread starter pipistar
  • Start date
In summary, Pip is a student taking A level physics at college and is not confident about an upcoming physics paper. They ask for help with some questions and another student offers to assist. Pip then asks a question about radioactivity and receives an offer for help from the other student.
pipistar
hey I am pip n I am taking A level physics at college, I've got a physics paper and I am not very confident. Can anyone give me a hand with some of the questions?

pip xx

Physics news on Phys.org
yeah go on then I am doing a level physics too :)

Before anyone can help you, you will need to ask a question. Please post all homework questions in our https://www.physicsforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35

Last edited by a moderator:
thanx xeon...its about radioactivity actually
how can Uranium-238 become uranium-234 after three decays?
sorry if this seems simple I am pretty bad at physics,

I did A-level physics. Not very well, but I completed the course. If you need some help, I'm here.

Related to A Level Physics Help: Expert Assistance for Your Physics Paper | Pip XX

1. Can anyone actually help me?

Yes, there are many people who are willing and able to help you. It's just a matter of finding the right person or resource.

2. How do I know if I really need help?

If you are struggling with a task or problem and have tried to solve it on your own without success, it may be a good idea to seek help from someone who is more knowledgeable or experienced in that area.

3. Where can I go for help?

There are many places you can go for help, such as a tutor, mentor, teacher, or online forums and communities. It depends on the specific type of help you need.

4. What should I do if I'm too embarrassed to ask for help?

It's understandable to feel embarrassed about asking for help, but remember that everyone needs help at some point. You can try reaching out to a trusted friend or family member, or seeking help anonymously online.

5. Is it okay to ask for help more than once?

Yes, it is absolutely okay to ask for help more than once. Sometimes, we may not fully understand or remember the solution the first time, and that's okay. Don't be afraid to ask for clarification or additional help if needed.