A brief introduction about mhammad subuh

• Thread starter mhammad subuh
  • Start date
In summary, Muhammad Subuh was an Indonesian spiritual leader who founded the Subud spiritual movement in the 1920s. He believed in the concept of "latihan kejiwaan" or spiritual exercise, which involves surrendering oneself to the will of God and allowing one's inner self to guide them. Subuh's teachings gained popularity in the West during the 1950s and 1960s and continue to have a following today. He emphasized the importance of experiencing direct spiritual connection rather than relying on religious doctrines or rituals. Subuh's message of universal love and tolerance has inspired many to seek spiritual growth and inner peace.
mhammad subuh
I'm physics student at Al-najah national university from Palestine .I'm 20 years .I'm an active student in my department .
i work to make the physics science more activity by experiments . I'm the vice president for the " student association for physics and astronomy"(SAPA) in my university .i want to become a member in this site because i find a good answer for question I have searched about.
i hope that i can provide this scientific gathering .

best wishes
mhammad subuh

Likes berkeman and PeroK
Physics news on Phys.org
:welcome:

Likes mhammad subuh