A 9th Grader Looking for Friends in the Physics World!

In summary: Hi guys!I am totally new here and somewhat new to forum system too. So let me introduce my self.I am in the 9th grade and am simply , simply fascinated by the world of Physics. Would anyone here like to be my friend and introduce me to this forum??Hi, and welcome to PF! Feel free to browse around and have a nice stay :)Welcome to the forums, The Legend! And, radou, long time no see: welcome back!Welcome to PF, The legend :)hello hello! nice to see you on this forum!;]Hi!great response from you guys!PF is cooooooooooolll!Hi legend, glad
The legend
Hi guys!
I am totally new here and somewhat new to forum system too. So let me introduce my self.
I am in the 9th grade and am simply , simply fascinated by the world of Physics.

So would anyone here like to be my friend and introduce me to this forum??

Physics news on Phys.org
Hi, and welcome to PF! Feel free to browse around and have a nice stay :)

Welcome to the forums, The Legend!

And, radou, long time no see: welcome back!

Welcome to PF, The legend :)

hello hello! nice to see you on this forum!;]

Hi!
great response from you guys!
PF is cooooooooooolll!

Hi legend, glad you found us :smile:, and I hope you like it here.

The legend said:
Hi!
great response from you guys!
PF is cooooooooooolll!

Welcome!

You've found a rare gem on the internet. This place is overflowing with highly intelligent individuals who are very generous with their time and knowledge.

Given your affection for physics, I strongly recommend reading http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=df5w5j9q_5gj6wmt" article, which was written by one of the mentors here, ZapperZ.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome The legend. Sit back and get ready to learn. Perfect place to be.

its hard to learn here because its english language:P but english is your native (I think?) so will be easy for you;]

dlgoff said:
Welcome The legend. Sit back and get ready to learn. Perfect place to be.

player1_1_1 said:
its hard to learn here because its english language:P but english is your native (I think?) so will be easy for you;]

Dembadon said:
Welcome!

You've found a rare gem on the internet. This place is overflowing with highly intelligent individuals who are very generous with their time and knowledge.

Given your affection for physics, I strongly recommend reading http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=df5w5j9q_5gj6wmt" article, which was written by one of the mentors here, ZapperZ.

lisab said:
Hi legend, glad you found us :smile:, and I hope you like it here.

This is certainly the perfect place to be!
You guys sure did give me a warm welcome. Thanx again!
And also, the article by ZapperZ was great!
I am so glad I joined this forum.

Thanks again!
(And would someone like to be my friend??)

Last edited by a moderator:

Related to A 9th Grader Looking for Friends in the Physics World!

What is the importance of having friends in the physics world?

Having friends in the physics world can be beneficial in many ways. They can provide support, advice, and collaboration on research projects. Additionally, networking with other scientists can open up opportunities for future career advancement.

How can a 9th grader make friends in the physics world?

One way for a 9th grader to make friends in the physics world is by joining extracurricular activities related to physics, such as a science club or a robotics team. They can also attend science conferences or workshops to meet and connect with other young scientists.

Is it important for a 9th grader to have friends who are interested in physics?

While it is not necessary to only have friends who are interested in physics, having at least a few can be beneficial. They can share similar interests and passions, and provide a support system for academic and career pursuits in the field of physics.

How can friendships in the physics world help with academic success?

Having friends in the physics world can help with academic success by providing a study group and a support system. They can also share resources and knowledge, and help each other understand complex concepts in physics.

Can friendships in the physics world lead to future research collaborations?

Yes, friendships in the physics world can often lead to future research collaborations. By networking and building relationships with other scientists, a 9th grader can potentially find opportunities to work on research projects with their friends in the future.