Your soulmate's favorite TV Show

• Thread starter Pengwuino
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation revolves around picking a potential spouse based on their favorite TV show. Some suggestions include How It's Made, Planet Earth, F1 races, Food Shows, Ancient History, and Discovery's "Dirty Jobs". The conversation also touches on shows that should be avoided, such as soap operas and sports shows. Some popular shows that are mentioned include The Office, Extreme Engineering, Stargate SG1 and SGA, The Andy Griffith Show, Roseanne, Dr. Who, Seinfeld, The Big Bang Theory, and Dead Like Me. The conversation ends with a joke about a girl who enjoys the show "Girl Gone Wild".
Pengwuino
Gold Member
I thought up another time waster for you all.

If you had to pick someone to marry simply based on their favorite TV show, what would it be?

The love of my life would watch How It's Made :smile: :smile:

Physics news on Phys.org
BBC's Planet Earth.

My love's favorite tv show is F1 races.

For me Food Shows or Ancient History. Ancient cook shows would be better.

Food shows (I can hope that she would also know how to cook better), BBC news (she would like dry factual things), and Discovery's "Dirty Jobs" (this just to ensure that she is not ultra emotional)

c-span. That way they keep busy and I get some work done. And my soul matie does like c-span.
Last night we were looking at it during dinner and the senator were falling asleep.
I felt I needed to reach over and tap the screen to wake them up. Very exciting show.

It really wouldn't matter, as long as it is not soap series or sport shows.

The Office and Extreme Engineering

there is a long list of TV shows she probably shouldn't let me know she watches...

I could concede on Extreme Engineering, but if she had something against the Office we might have some problems.

Who wants to marry a millionaire?

His current show is Man v Food.

That would be Stargate SG1 and SGA. She would teach me ascension.

I don't know enough TV shows to choose.

I guess I'd pick the Andy Griffith show. I like the characters. Especially Barney Fife and Opie and especially the Darlings.

On the other hand, if her favorite TV show is Roseanne, she'll wake up the next morning in the dumpster. Well, except for the episode where the depressed, dark haired daughter drew a crime scene outline of a cow in front of her family's loose meat sandwich business and her punishment was to work in the business; and except for the episode where Jackie has to make phone calls to family members telling them that some relative died; and maybe except for a few other episodes with Jackie and the depressed girl - every other character in that TV show should have been beaten with cinder blocks; especially that obnoxious fat broad that wound up singing the national anthem at some sporting event and especially that poor retarded boy on the show. In fact, I think the premise of the show was that the only good male was a castrated male.

My most despised quote from that show:

Perfume saleswoman: You know the fastest way to a man's heart is through his nose.
Fat broad: You don't say. I thought the fastest way to a man's heart was through his chest.

Last edited:
Dr. Who. SciFi, comedy, and Brit-bizarre all in one test.

Seinfeld.

Any girl who enjoys this show is a keeper.

PS Thanks Pengwuino for wasting my time... :biggrin:

The Big Bang Theory.

Probably Dead Like Me.

Girl Gone Wild

JasonRox said:
Girl Gone Wild

Really?

Do you want her to be caught on GGW or just want her to be willing to watch it?

She must be a keeper either way. :!)

Pattonias said:
Really?

Do you want her to be caught on GGW or just want her to be willing to watch it?

She must be a keeper either way. :!)

You know what I'm talking about. :biggrin:

Related to Your soulmate's favorite TV Show

1. What is my soulmate's favorite TV show?

Your soulmate's favorite TV show is a subjective matter and can vary from person to person. It is best to ask your soulmate directly what their favorite TV show is.

2. How can I find out my soulmate's favorite TV show if they don't know it themselves?

If your soulmate is unsure of their favorite TV show, you can try watching different shows together and see which ones they enjoy the most. You can also ask them about their interests and preferences to get a better idea of what they may like.

3. Is it important to have similar tastes in TV shows with my soulmate?

Having similar tastes in TV shows is not a requirement for a successful relationship. It is important to have mutual respect and understanding for each other's interests, regardless of whether they align or not.

4. Can we have different favorite TV shows and still be soulmates?

Yes, having different favorite TV shows does not determine the strength of your soulmate bond. As long as you both are compatible and have a strong emotional connection, it does not matter if your favorite TV shows differ.

5. How can I introduce my soulmate to my favorite TV show?

The best way to introduce your soulmate to your favorite TV show is by communicating your excitement and passion for the show. Make sure to give them a brief summary of what the show is about and why you enjoy it. You can also watch the show together and discuss your thoughts and feelings about it.