Woman Starts Strange New Political Party

• Thread starter zoobyshoe
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Strange
In summary, a woman in Australia has registered cows as voters, causing questions about how they would vote and who would explain policies to them. Some find it amusing, while others wonder where the line will be drawn - will all animals or even bacteria be given voting rights? This situation has sparked jokes about political arguments between farmers and their livestock, but it is uncertain if this "party" will last.
zoobyshoe
NEWS.com.au | Woman registered cows as voters (February 20, 2004)
Address:http://news.com.au/common/story_page/0,4057,8737423%255E13762,00.html Changed:7:53 PM on Friday, February 20, 2004

I think this woman should be stopped because it is really just too hard to say, "Two all illegally registered voter patties on a sesame seed bun..."

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
how would they vote? who explains the policies for them? wouldn't it be amusing if the cows DIDNT vote for her.

Originally posted by jimmy p
how would they vote? who explains the policies for them? wouldn't it be amusing if the cows DIDNT vote for her.
I am glad to see someone has finally responded to this burning issue.

Where will this woman draw the line? Mammals? Or does she plan to register her parrot and goldfish? Then what? Will she decide that every bacteria on her body deserves a vote?

LOL. Seriously that could be a possibility i suppose. All them farmers having a political arguements with their livestock. however, methinks the Party won't last very long. Who is in it, the woman and her dog? Is her cat the party secretary?

Originally posted by zoobyshoe
it is really just too hard to say, "Two all illegally registered voter patties on a sesame seed bun..."
you forgot the "special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onion!" :wink: but i agree, it's hard enough to say, without those ingredients. Gosh i haven't had a Big Mac in soooooo long...

Related to Woman Starts Strange New Political Party

1. Who is the woman behind this new political party?

The woman behind this new political party is [Name], a [profession] from [city, country]. She has been involved in [politics/activism] for [number] years and has a strong passion for [specific cause/issue].

2. What is the main goal of this political party?

The main goal of this political party is to [specific goal/mission]. They believe that [reason/justification] and are dedicated to making a positive change in [specific area/issue].

3. How is this political party different from existing ones?

This political party stands out from others because of its unique approach and perspective on [specific issue/area]. They also prioritize [specific values/principles] and are not influenced by traditional party politics.

4. How can I get involved or support this new political party?

If you are interested in getting involved or supporting this new political party, you can [specific action/step]. This can include volunteering, donating, or attending events. You can also follow them on social media to stay updated on their progress.

5. What are the potential challenges for this new political party?

As with any new political party, there may be challenges that they will face. Some potential challenges may include [specific challenge/obstacle], but the party is determined to overcome them and make a positive impact in [specific area/issue]. They also welcome constructive criticism and feedback from the public.