Why Did Snow White's Guards Fail to Protect Her?

• Thread starter DaveC426913
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Minor
In summary: So, yeah, as a summary, it seems like in this situation, the Queen's personal guards are not very effective at protecting her since she was almost mortally stabbed by the Huntsmen. And the guards seem to be threatening the Huntsmen not to do it again. It's a tense and dangerous situation.
DaveC426913
Gold Member
WARNING: minor spoiler

OK, if I were the Queen, I'd be firing my personal guards.

Huntsmen is on his knees in front of her, under sword-point by a half dozen of her finest personal guards.

Manages to bury his dagger to the hilt in her kidney while her guards look on.

The guards brandish their weapons even more, and say: "HEY! You mortally stab the queen ONE MORE TIME and we kill ya, you hear?"

Physics news on Phys.org
DaveC426913 said:
WARNING: minor spoiler

OK, if I were the Queen, I'd be firing my personal guards.

Huntsmen is on his knees in front of her, under sword-point by a half dozen of her finest personal guards.

Manages to bury his dagger to the hilt in her kidney while her guards look on.

The guards brandish their weapons even more, and say: "HEY! You mortally stab the queen ONE MORE TIME and we kill ya, you hear?"
:smile: This reminds me of that joke where the regional bad guy kills this other guy's wife and family. When the guy finally catches up to the bad guy he admonishes him with, "You better watch that stuff!"

ThomasT said:
:smile: This reminds me of that joke where the regional bad guy kills this other guy's wife and family. When the guy finally catches up to the bad guy he admonishes him with, "You better watch that stuff!"
Hee. Your joke sounded like it was shaping up like this one.
(14A content)

DaveC426913 said:
Hee. Your joke sounded like it was shaping up like this one.
(14A content)
:smile: That's a good one.

I would first analyze the situation and gather more information. Is the Queen already dead or is she still alive? If she is still alive, can she be saved with medical intervention? What is the motive behind the Huntsmen's actions? Is he under some kind of influence or is he acting on his own accord?

Then, I would assess the capabilities of the Queen's personal guards. Are they trained and equipped to handle such a situation? If not, why not? Is there a flaw in the security system that allowed the Huntsmen to get so close to the Queen? Are there any changes that need to be made in order to prevent similar incidents in the future?

Finally, I would also consider the ethical implications of the guards' response. Is it ethical for them to threaten violence in order to protect the Queen? Is there a better way to handle the situation that would ensure the safety of the Queen and the Huntsmen?

Overall, this situation raises important questions about security, ethics, and human behavior. As a scientist, it is important to approach these questions with a critical and analytical mindset in order to understand and learn from the events that have unfolded.

Related to Why Did Snow White's Guards Fail to Protect Her?

1. Who is the main antagonist in "Snow White"?

The main antagonist in "Snow White" is the Evil Queen.

2. How does the prince wake Snow White from her enchanted sleep?

The prince kisses Snow White, breaking the spell and waking her from her enchanted sleep.

3. What animals befriend Snow White in the forest?

Snow White befriends a group of seven dwarfs who live in the forest.

4. How does the Evil Queen try to harm Snow White?

The Evil Queen tries to harm Snow White by giving her a poisoned apple.

5. What is the moral of "Snow White"?

The moral of "Snow White" is that kindness, purity, and goodness will always triumph over evil.